Indoor/ Outdoor late WW photo

Depending where you are i would start some seeds indoor and outdoor its getting late in the year you will still get nice yield and all but shes not gonna b huge

1 Like

I have 3 of the HLG 200 Diablos, powerful little jewels. I ran these in a 3 x 4 with 6 White Widows clones and had one of my best harvest weights to date. @Newt gotcha covered :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Day 4 since pop. 2-1/2”.

5 Likes

Grew almost 2” in 36 hrs with new light!

1 Like

Hell yeah! Before you know it your gonna have some nice bushes on your hands :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Little yellow looking. ?

3 Likes

Not sure what you have in your soil? Maybe add more soil? Jmo. Someone with more knowledge could tell you more, share what your growing in.

Fox farm ocean.

Just checked PH and its 6.1

No nutes added.

Maybe to much water. I’m doing ever two days with slow small amounts until just a little run off.

Light may be too high so dropped it down.

Opened window for a bit.

Temp in room is 74

Yes, needs more soil. Not sure if to add some now?
@Newt @OGIncognito

You can add soil anytime. Be sure and let the soil dry completely between waterings. And new growth is frequently lighter.

3 Likes

As @Newt suggested on the watering frequency and new growth. Are you testing your input waterbPH and drain holes in the cup? Run off not needed this early. I water about a shot glass every other day in coco and that could be every 3rd day in soil :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yep holes in cups at bottom. I’ll shift to every 3 days water unless extemely crusty. Using bottled water. No run off check yet. What do you suggest?

1 Like

Do you have a PH pen to test the PH of your input water? Bottled water can have various PHs and getting them fed early with the proper PH will help for transplanting to a new medium and the long run :love_you_gesture:. 6.5 is the soil sweet spot

Got a blue lab ph pen, but i think its just for soil?? Not sure.

Soil is 6.1 right now.

1 Like

I have a Blue Lab PH and TDS pen, prefer the Apera 20 PH pen… holds calibration for a longggggg time. If that Blue Lab you have doesn’t have a soil probe, you have to check a liquid solution/mixture. Post a pic :love_you_gesture:

That 6.1 is at the low end of the range and the FF soil will correct/stabilize itself over time. The time is not on your side with seedlings in solo cups :love_you_gesture:

Soil probe

Transplant or feed?

1 Like

Looks to wet for a watering and definitely no nutrients needed for the FF medium. How many days above ground? I see that as 4 days? I transplant at day 14 above ground to their forever home. 14 days is considered the seedling stage with day one of veg starting the day after. You good with water only at 6.5 for roughly 6 weeks. I start watering to run off around the end of week 3 -4 above ground or the 5th node. Too much water too soon can dampen off the tiny tap root :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Got the twins some more ff soil in the cups.

4 Likes

What do you mean by time is not on your side?