Indoor, outdoor, auto organic grow

Hello all!

I started germination yesterday under a Sagittarius moon. 3 Candy Cane Autos, 3 OG Kush Autos, and one AK-47-Auto - Candy Cane only non ILGM beans. These ladies will go outside once it warms up.

Will add some pictures soon… indough, outdough, auto ;=))

8 Likes

Still need to put up Mylar light ready to go when something sprouts. Five gallon and 10 gallon grow bags.

11 Likes

Smell like outdough.

4 Likes

Haha :joy: ;=))

2 Likes

outdo

5 Likes

Following over here too! :wave:t2: :v::bear:

2 Likes

Got some Mylar up, still need to do back wall…

8 Likes

Set to watching as well. good luck :four_leaf_clover: from this :seedling: to this :deciduous_tree:

1 Like

@Midwestnewbie Thank you bro!

1 Like

That’s a lot of plants for that space/light. It may get cramped.

1 Like

Agreed, they’re all moving outside in 6-8 weeks weather permitting.

2 Likes

All good then. :+1:

1 Like

We have sprouts! 6 out of 7 up, AK-47 auto seed purchased in 2017 broke ground 1st.

5 Likes

I have light on timer for 18 hours light, 6 hours dark - 9PM to 3PM for light. Helped with germination too, nighttime natural.

Exhaust fan running continuously plus little fan for a breeze.

1 Like

4 Likes

Ole! :joy:

4 Likes

I’m very happy with my six seedlings!

2 Likes

Are they eventually going into the ground outside? Why two per pot in the larger ones?

2 Likes

I will likely leave in these containers when I put outside, since they’re autos I want to avoid shocking them. I planted 2 per container in the the 10 gallon bags, want to see what yield I can get with 5 gallons of soil per plant - I will train them to grow apart. I’m hoping growing with lights will accelerate growth and make some very bushy indoor ladies that will finish up nicely outdoor. It is all a big experiment.

7 Likes

Hard to believe it’s only been 3 days since sprouting.

3 Likes