Indoor no-till experiment: the permajournal

nice buttons, good job on the littles

2 Likes

These two had aphids starting to really spread. I realized that I left the big fan off for two days… that’s all they needed to take hold. They got a 2x peroxide wash… And that fan is directly on the tall girl again.

I’m also seeing that the MarsHydro just isn’t capable of pushing these buds from the distance I have it at now. Hopefully I can convince the wife for a Christmas upgrade.

6 Likes

Gert and Trudy got topped.

Got some goodies too!!

Gotta go to work now but tonight will be a fun prep night!!

7 Likes

Which mars do you have? And bugs are my main worry as well, i try and keep the plants locked up all day though so nothing gets in there

2 Likes

they are filling out nicely bud, great job

3 Likes

Looking good Silent Man…keep on keeping on …:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

TSW2000
I had it raised for the seedlings and that meant a lot of distance from the girls in flower (they’re also on the side of the tent.
…the bugs have been relentless… but so far I don’t see any spider mites on this grow.

2 Likes

Update on the numbers…

For both zkittlez
4 day germ for both plants
21 day seedling for both as well
15 day veg
18 days flower as of today

Gerty
5 day germ
24 day seedling
3 days veg today

Trudy
4 day germ
25 day seedling
3 days veg

I didn’t catch the exact day the 4th node popped, but it’s close enough for a stoner. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yea was ready this morning. Really nice, aerobic, earthy smell to it. I’m happy with the product…

The air stones wiggles loose overnight and we’re floating for a while but I think it was OK.

The Zkittlez got 1.5l each, and the big pot got 4l. That thing shouldn’t need water for at least a week…

Looking in on Gert and Trudy, I’m happy to see how fast they are exploding, but they’re extremely fragile and I see some Spotting on the leaves and even some holes some leaves… really unsure what happening there… I don’t see any bugs on them. Any ideas??

The Zkittlez are looking OK. The pistols are starting to turn amber, which I don’t like… I want them to keep bulking up for a while.

8 Likes

i think they only throw so many pistils and then they change colors and then will throw more pistils from what i’ve seen. not sure on that though

4 Likes

Saw a friend while checking in this evening!

6 Likes

My plants do that sometimes with the holes, especially after i top em, but even before, idk what it is, sometimes i think its where a water droplet might have been, maybe it burned a lil spot then it died away? I really dont know.

2 Likes

do you still have the durban poisons?

2 Likes

Yea @BigHuff2316 These are the ones with the holes…

They are absolutely exploding right now…

Gerty
5 day germ
24 day seedling
5 days veg today

Trudy
4 day germ
25 day seedling
5 days veg today

3 Likes

@Arrow I have a training question for you…

These plants are really young so I want to
Be careful here.

My main question is if I should wait another week or so before removing the red down on the bottom. Blue and purple is giving an indication of the training I’ll start when that stuff is out of the way.

Whatcha think?

4 Likes

Scylents- would you mind if I tag along. I just dropped a blueberry auto in homemade living soil. My first attempt at organic. Good luck with everything!

3 Likes

Would love to have you sir!! Welcome!

1 Like

If you got a steady hand, you can remove it now, it will speed up your growth to a certain extent. TIP:…I use nail clippers for these finicky small jobs…:wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Hey- There are 2 schools of thought on whether or not to lose that leaf(s).
One, you can leave it and let it help the plant grow during vegging. On the other hand its not that big of a leaf, and probably not contributing that much. I would probably give it a week and then re evaluate it.

1 Like

I’m not too worried about leaving it there, more about when to start training…

The foliage will replace itself elsewhere.