Indoor no-till experiment: the permajournal

Dropping 2 cent here…if you don’t mind… fungus is for flowering stage…do bacterial right now…the critter you showing lives/eats in dry fungal environment…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

That I haven’t heard before, but super relevant 2 cents my man, thank you. It’s a bit late now, but I’ll focus on feeding the bacteria for a few weeks…

@BigHuff2316 I’ve been watching a lot of Chris Trump and KNF stuff. It’s intimidating, but I’m gonna do some IMO before it gets too cold, I just need a few days of dry weather…

2 Likes

@Cannabian here is the guide I’m trying to use.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

Forgot the link… @Cannabian

3 Likes

Thats what i was gonna use, the down to earth stuff, i was following a guy on youtube that uses it but stopped.

2 Likes

Cant hurt to try? Right?

3 Likes

way too much work for me… i just want to smoke pot lol

2 Likes

For both zkittlez
4 day germ for both plants
21 day seedling for both as well
15 day veg
10 days flower as of today

Trudy
4 day germ
19 day seedling today

Gerty
5 day germ
18 day seedling today

3 Likes

Any thoughts on this discoloration? It’s a Zkittlez auto. It was super close to the fan, so if wind burn can do that then I’ll consider it lesson learned…

5 Likes

I’ll use some cal mag on the girls pictured above. Looks like some of the deficiency pics I’ve seen around here…

In the big pot I added alfalfa and red clover in between the Durban Poison ladies. Coated them with a layer of castings.

Let the carnage begin!!

3 Likes

For both zkittlez
4 day germ for both plants
21 day seedling for both as well
15 day veg
11 days flower as of today

They got a dose (1:1000) of cal mag today in hopes that clears up the spotting I see. Also trimmed a few leaves off of the bushy lady.

8 Likes

Update on the girls in focus because they are picking up some speed. They’re looking a little greener and show some growth day by day now.

Gerty
5 day germ
20 day seedling today

Trudy
4 day germ
19 day seedling today

And the first of the cover croppers are coming up now…

3 Likes

High there :v: Ive recently switched to organic no till also. This is my second run in this 30 gallon pot. It has approximately 20 gallons of living soil. I reused my old happy frog soil and re-ammended it for my organic journey.

Can I ask what type soil you mixed with coco and perlite? Does the soil have enough macro’s? Does it contain any azomite or basalt in the mix?

A good journal to check out is

And this one too

Happy growing :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Hey growmie!!
Thanks for sharing. I’ll have a read through. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get my hands on amendments like that, I’m not fluent enough in the languages over here (I’m in Belgium) to find the right stuff in time, so I rushed it.
That said, I think I can through this first grow and top dress with the intercrop.

3 Likes

Did your autos stretch at all? Or do they not do that? Mine is still small but i tortured it, im wondering if i missed the stretch cause the transplant, or if the autos even stretch like that, or do they keep growing the whole time?

2 Likes

i don’t grow auto’s but from what i’ve read on here some do and some don’t. it is the same with fem plants in my experience, some of them have really had a growth spurt in the first two or three weeks of flowering, some haven’t.

2 Likes

I’ve heard nothing but good things about cannarado. Watching this grow for sure!

3 Likes

@BigHuff2316, what @monkman reports is true (as usual).

You can see my girls here… same strain from the same breeder, same soil mix, schedule, all that… to completely different sizes and structures.

5 Likes

I see. Mine just started getting a lil frost. But unfortunately Its going to a new home today. I need the room for the big girls.

3 Likes

Couple pics from the daily check in…

Gerty and Trudy

And a friend we brought home from the apple orchard today

Bud pics from the Zkittlez

9 Likes