Indoor no-till experiment: the permajournal

i still see some clear on each pic, but you are always going to see some. by the middle pic i would say it’s time to chop. i never look at middle buds.

4 Likes

She’ll come down tomorrow.

Based one what I’ve smoke from Trudy, this weed is gonna be some of the best ive smoked. I’ve never really smoked dispensary week and I always buy the cheap shit and edibles when I visit coffeeshops.

What we have hit on so far is like a grape citrus. It heady as all hell. I found myself holding onto the wall the first 20 minutes when I smoked a whole bowl. The vape regulates that a lot, smoothed it out. Maybe that ‘cleaner’ high you talked about @BobbyDigital

Here are some post tangent pics:

This lady has been hanging almost a week now:

10 Likes

looks like you will get a great harvest bud, congrats.

1 Like

Great work! By clean high I mean the head fog is not there.

3 Likes

Congrats brother…nice very very nice :ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

Now lwts see this no tilt melarchy in action I wanna see the next finish in the same pot NO TILL I’m jk bro I’m not meaning iLL with the term melarchy, i just use it in unorthodox context cuz it’s a funny word and it can mean really what ever you want it to mean … I’m using it in the term as I’m still on the fence on what’s really gonna happen down the line not removing roots and replanting right away… kinda of perplexed context I guess you could say… sorry for the redicules ramble I havent smoked flower in weeks only cartridge and I just found an old grinder with a nice pile of keif and I smoked it all in one hit

I’m high as giraffe butts

3 Likes

Outstanding!! I’ve got a nice pile of kief stacking. And next week I’ll be trimming the girl that’s hanging now so I’ll get the scissor hash ripping in the vape.

On the no till melarchy… it is an experiment after all!! I have some Mammoth P inbound so I’ll work that into the routine.

I need to run autos for speed. I am going home to the states in June so I need a 16-18 week cycle max. Means I will only be dropping a little bit of bokashi in there.

And got the hardcore would out there I will be disturbing the soil, it’s not a pure no till approach…

@fano_man , the main goal is to reuse the soil. I read where the stuff comes from and what kind of junk you can find in some stuff and I said eff that.

4 Likes

@patchman ive been lurking, but the new plants smoke well enough to keep me away
From my phone so I have not been posting too much. But I’m here!! And I hope the next grow is going well homie!!

@MamaDe i will chop one of the plants today and the other is hanging. It’s all :point_up_2:t2: there. What I have smoked out of it has been beyond my expectations.

1 Like

Scylents-
I dont know how long you’ve been lurking, but I harvested on Jan. 12th. Its a total brain scrambler too. The first Blueberry I grew was not organic, it was a pot for pot grow. There were a few problems including inferior lighting and trying to figure out what I was doing. My recent grow was my first in living soil and natural (ek, ek, organic). So the first plant was almost 4 feet tall. The natural grow was shy of 2 feet tall. The first grow had a lot more buds and weight- 2.76oz to 1.15oz.
And about this time I am saying I must have missed the balance on my soil because I did not follow it to the letter. Then I did a quick dry and cure on a couple of “budlits” lower down on her trunk. I vaped a couple of hits and didn’t feel anything like I did with Mary (#1). So, I took one more pull and set it down. I was thinking about the soil and what I could have done to make it better, and I’ll be. Remember, same seeds, same packet from ILGM. Betty (#2) is a creeper! I would also give the potency crown to Betty too. Are you scratching your head now? How does this happen? Yes the natural plant’s buds were denser (thanks HLG) but how do you explain different effect onset? One’s a creeper and the other isn’t. I didn’t mention taste in all this. Thats because I do not have a sense of taste. Sweet, sour, spicy, yep. I get those. But I can walk by a dead skunk and not know its there unless I see it. I have noted a couple of draws where the smoke felt cool, and that was nice. I will do a formal test after the real cure. Scylents please don’t be a stranger. @MamaDe if I can help you in any way just tag me. I am a natural marijuana grower (I dont like the word “organic” because it is often misused). I am new but will help if I can. If I don’t know the answer I will tag in someone who does. Peace…
(another “Blueberry book” lol)

3 Likes

Bro science suggests that natural soil encourages terpenes.

1 Like

Scylents-
Are you saying a plant with more terpines produces a “creep” type onset of buzz/medication? Compared to a non organic slapa you in the face onset of buzz/medication. I can understand the potency difference of the two. Oh well, a mystery for the ages. Peace…

3 Likes

i don’t think the creep or slapa comes from soil or hydro. i think that has to do with the strain and when you harvest. i think the terpenes have to do with taste. i grow only soil and preferably super soil but am doing it for the taste, not potency. i would be very interested in someone growing same strain in both mediums and then testing for potency to prove my guess right.

3 Likes

i see a problem with this but it will be interesting to see if you can make it to finish. it might be possible with autos but would not be possible with soil. you might get it to work with hydro because of how fast plants respond in water.

1 Like

Hey Scylents-
Both of my first two autos went to 12 weeks before harvest. I dont know if that helps you or not. They were auto blueberry. Peace…

2 Likes

The site selling them says 9-10 weeks from seedling. I’m thinking even if they go 50% longer I’ll be fine.

The problem that really concerns me if the cure…

1 Like

Crappy photo but it’s chopped!

The first one has is ready for trimming.

6 Likes

Ok so somehow I lost track of your thread here and I know for a fact I had it set to watching when I looked this am it was not set to watching…hmmm well set back to watching now. Congrats on the harvest!

2 Likes

There ya go scylents! “Weed a hangin’!!” Tom thats your cue.
“The waiting is the hardest part”
The scylent assassin scores!!

2 Likes

Welcome back man! I’m germinating two seeds today.

2 Likes

Didn’t know I had even left :rofl:

1 Like