Indoor no-till experiment: the permajournal

I dont know why I’m so against big pots …how long did you veg that monster for I forget

1 Like

It was a three week veg. They did explode, but @Arrow guided a training meditation that definitely gave that girl her spread. I also de-larfed earlier this time around so they filled out in a better way…

2 Likes

Only 3 WEEK?!

1 Like

It’s all up there man :arrow_up:

I tried to measure from the 4th node showing up.

2 Likes

That is one monstrous garden my brother !!! Looks like you will have a whole lot of quality medicine :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I see you count seedling stage longer then veg that’s all veg time to me 6 weeks to me but all good

2 Likes

:relieved::relieved::relieved::relieved:

5 Likes

The scissor hash alone from trimming that massive bush!! :exploding_head::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Awesome my friend. :ok_hand:…stay the course… That’s some serious meds you growing…:wink::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

That should last you quite a while! Looks super dank!

1 Like

:joy:

I can’t wait to put that in the new vape!

1 Like

I don’t know why I’m so ‘pro’ big pot. Once this soil is worthless I’ll get myself some super soil and run some pots.

I want to see how a couple of autos run in that big pot first tho.

3 Likes

Alright @Bobbydigital here goes two pellets (I usually go single session and cook at 400-420) so we’ll see what’s left in this stuff!! Now time to cook brunch. :v:t3::sunglasses:

2 Likes

That last sip was pretty rough man… :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Stepped it up… not getting much…

Sunday bud pics. :grin::grin:

Two of the mains

And a frosty treat under the canopy

6 Likes

Yeah it’s a little weird chewing coffee, lol

1 Like

A bit bitter I must say to chew coffee but have you ever tried dark chocolate covered coffee beans… WOW good… another weird flavor thing I had yesterday for first time …freeeakin.phenominall… crackers summer sausage…gouda cheese…spicy mustard and fig jelly …holly shiiiieeet it’s good never woulda thought but I just tried it and wow…
Sry for that but what are these pellets you speak of in your beverage

4 Likes

Several hours later, I’m about a tablespoon in and moving very slowly.

3 Likes

So… yea. The ABV stuff takes a while to set in but man did it kick my ass yesterday.

Really nice slow build to the buzz. Perfect Sunday stuff!!

3 Likes