Indoor / In soil ILGM- G.S.C. Xtrem and J.H

Some pics of the room being built

This little girl was eaten by my dog, it was my second biggest plant at the time :frowning: We had just transplanted it into the 5 gallon smart pot it was sitting in the bath tub and came downstairs for a few mins not thinking and when I came back it was striped to the stem with 1/2 a small leaf up top and laying flat on the dirt! This girl didn’t miss a beat on growth no shock just continued to grow!

This is the same plant that was eaten and is still the second biggest plant. Insane!

Some early veg

Some mid to late veg

Just a little update its been a long time life is crazy atm i’ll post more in time! Let me know what you all think

3 Likes

So scrogg is going well and I can already see the benefit from doing it. I have several tops shooting up BUT since this is my first grow I see I have too many plants under the scrogg and they wont have much room to be pinned under. If I had used 3 gal pots instead of 5 gal it probably would have worked but next grow I’m going with 4 plants in 5 gal instead of 6 plants. Will be going into flower in 2 weeks! Cant wait!

1 Like

It will still work out great , plus you will have to trim underneath the scrog screen so some shoots might be sacrificed so there can pack and stack up big buds ?

1 Like

And you could clone the trimmings!

Win/win…

Yeah taking clones tonight! Running behind on going into flower will be this week though. Will post a few pics tonight to show how the scrogg is coming along. Thanks for the reply guys!

1 Like

Looks great. I did the same thing on my first Scrog. Started with six. One switched teams so I ended up with five. It is crowded but once they stretch they spread out a bit with not as many huge fan leaves in the upper part so you will have more “spire” buds with more plants and more uniform “golf all” buds with fewer plants spread out more. I like the spire buds personally.

More plants means shorter veg time to fill the same area.

So I am a pro slacker… Here are some pics, we are in flower day 5

Open Seseme time and get them going , man that’s gone be an awesome scrog , look at the coverage of all them budding flowers …WoW ?

1 Like

yeah bracing for stretch atm I am a little concerned I may run out of room as the light can only be raised so high. But all in all I think it is going great for a first time grow cant wait to see what happens!

2 Likes

We are at the end of the first week (Sunday was then end of the first 7 days) and the stretch is now on!

Here is some eye candy for you all! Everyday I walk in the flower room I cant help but to smile ear to ear.

A view to show how high above the scrogg net we currently are

Under the scrogg.
Will it stress them out too much if I trim a way what I missed?

The Glory! Got temps down from the last pics Temps are running 62F at night and 70-74F when light is on at 40% humidity

2 Likes

End of week 2!
All looks good and buds are forming!

3 Likes

Looks awesome .

1 Like

Holy shit guys end of week 3! I may have gotten a bit greedy on the last feeding But the stretch is def over and the buds are starting to explode!

And the overview …

5 Likes

End of week 4! The buds are looking beautiful getting frosty and making me drool :slight_smile:

Having fun growing and next month they will be ready for the BOM contest can’t wait!

4 Likes

We are at Week 6 day 1 guys and gals!

Here are the girls around the end of week 5 looking b-e-auuutiful followed by a 3 week snap shot to show the ends of weeks 3, 4, and 5 which I apologize in advance it IS under HPS light which I know we all love so much…

5 Likes

Great googalymoogaly that looks awsome

1 Like

So I harvested one of the plants early due to a f’ up that I let go too far and my buds were suffering and with the holidays I just said screw it and harvested Xmas eve waiting for Santa.

G.S.C. Xtrem taken after 6 weeks it was way early but I LOVE the feel good high it gives. A real good pick me uplifting buzz from the small bud I quick dried before harvesting.

4 Likes

It will get better as it cure , in 4 weeks when you burn it it will be even better that’s what the slow cure does .

1 Like

Hey guys its been awhile again life happens but just wanted to give a little closure to this thread.

So we started out with tons of research before we attempted our first grow, and it payed off big time imo.
We had 6 plants total 3 g.s.c. xtrem and 3 J.H. grown in soil with advanced feeding schedule of nectar for the gods. Out of those 6 plants we ended at a total of 17.15 oz dryed! Out of that 9.2 oz was from the g.s.c. xtrem and 7.95 oz from the J.H.

For me this was a very enjoyable hobby with a HUGE playoff in the end. Just want to say yes you can do it to any new growers out there but please PLEASE do it right and you will be rewarded! A little over 1 lb off 6 plants as a first time grower…yeah i’ll take that anyday. Thanks for the reply everyone I may attempt another grow journal in the future but for now i’m going to enjoy the fruits of my labor.

P.S.- Harvesting aint no joke! Make sure you have not only the time but the damn energy to get through it. The struggles…

1 Like