Indoor Hydroponics WW Autoflower has drooping leaves overnight... PLEASE HELP!

Well, I tried to get a picture of trichomes, not happening :unamused: I will try again :grimacing:

1 Like

I believe so. I’ve never used Jack’s bloom. During the transition I just adjust my Jack’s ratio.
Like so:
Jack’s 321 standard mix & used for veg= 3.6/2.4/1.2

Booster mix= Jacks Part A/ Cal nitrate (Part B) / Epsom salts / MKP
2/2.7/2/1.2

Flower mix= 3.8/2.2/1.2.

The boost mix adds quite a bit of extra N - so you may try that first.

Yo bro this is just a preview - hopefully :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

still trying for perfection, sorry

3 Likes

Getting there! :v::100:

Hello @Graysin my girl has been flipped for almost 2 weeks and there’s absolutely no indication (as far as I can see) of flowering. I wonder if it’s turned hermie on me? Or is she just taking her sweet time?

Closer……

1 Like

That’s pre flowers in that last picture. Patience! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

Lol! For which I have none!! I’d better find another hobby!

Thanks I’m excited because she’s huge!

1 Like

She’s just taking her sweet time. As @HappyHydroGrower says, there are pistils emerging. She’ll throw some more. Then more. Then you’ll be looking at lil hedgehogs :hedgehog: and you know you’re in full flower then. :100::v:

1 Like

how much longer?

Honestly, not close enough shots on the buds directly to be able to say - but I’d guess a week-ish. If you can get in deeper to the buds and less on the pistils, I might get a better idea.

Like this:

3 Likes

Got it will post after 10 pm when she wakes up Thanks Graysin :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I will keep trying. It’s very dense, kinda like its owner

:rofl: don’t be so hard on yourself. Those look great. Hardest part is getting it in focus. I don’t see any twinges of amber yet so you’ve got some time to go.

When lights come back on can you give me a shot of the whole plant? I’m inclined to say she should be ready in a week, possibly three at most. But I’d like to see the full picture before I say that.

2 Likes

Does this help ?

2 Likes

Do I wait for amber for more of indica high? I thought cloudy was more of a sativa high, which is what I prefer with this Lady

1 Like

Dear Graysin you have been and continue to be a great mentor to me so I am going to share something with you :open_mouth: Alright here I go - Try not to laugh your ass off when you read this :rofl: I have a bit of an issue with Parkinsonism - NOT Parkinson’s - like that matters. I have 2 sisters that will be over this evening and one of them will take a perfect picture without tossing her phone :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
If you have any good jokes, I would LOVE to hear 'em (before my sisters get here). Yes, seriously, I have been laughing so loud that my dad just asked if I was alright :crazy_face: :crazy_face:
Nothing’s broken so I’m good :melting_face:

2 Likes

These were taken May 6, 7, 8, 9

1 Like

Yep! Sure does. You’re nowhere near done. :sweat_smile::rofl: let me grab @HappyHydroGrower @Borderryan22 to confirm what I’m seeing but that plant has a lot of growing left to do.

:rofl::joy: that’s what counts. If it makes you feel any better, I shake like a mofo but have no reason at all - maybe beyond my excessive caffeine intake anyway.

4 Likes