Indoor Hydroponics WW Autoflower has drooping leaves overnight... PLEASE HELP!

In hydro, it is recommended that plants should be at least 2’ apart. Also depends on how you plan on growing. If you use clones, you can have them within a couple of inches with smaller net pots. But again, depending on how you grow, you may get 3 or 4. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

No clones just kinda’ trying to replicate ur set up

1 Like

What HP is your chiller? :thinking:

2 Likes

I know you didn’t ask me, but mine is a 1/10HP. It managed about 35 gallons with ease. I would probably buy a 1/4hp if I made the purchase again to make it even more expandable.

2 Likes

Dude I couldn’t find you :crazy_face: Someone else asked you that question and you answered it, but I can’t find it. I still don’t know how to properly reply w/o confusion. I got the 1/10HP and praying it will work just fine - 35 gallons - same as mine. I’ve got gaskets, grommets, tubing, nutrients and my sisters’ 2 pomeranians surrounding me - and now I’ve gotta order submersible pump :sweat_smile: which pump do you recommend ?

And a prayer for my Dad, admitted today MD Anderson, assuming you’re a praying man :v:

4 Likes

Mine is also a 1/10 hp. I run 22 gal in mine.
I use an inline pump that I attached with 3/4” black tubing I ordered from Active Aqua…(I think). The pump came from Amazon.

Which setup or whose setup?

Mine is a small setup but we still get plenty for the wife and I.

@CooterJuice has a sweet setup if you haven’t seen his grow. @Syndrix also has a different kind of hydro setup. @Grandaddy013 has a sweet setup. He grows big scrogs. And we can not forget @peachfuzz he’s also a hydro grower with big scrogs. @NUG61 also has a different setup. Lots of options. Ask before doing something that you may be unsure of. Chances are, somebody has been there and done that… lol. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I use this one. https://a.co/d/akYoCSR

It’s cheap, it works great, and it’s surprisingly quiet.

4 Likes

Thank you mentor, pump delivered today :+1: If only I could hire someone to put all this "Humpty Dumpty " together :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes, I was referring to your set up as we have very limited space also. :joy: :yin_yang:

2 Likes

Check out Task Rabbit :rofl:

2 Likes

OMG this place is awesome!! Thanks again teach :v:

3 Likes

Hey Mentor, is this what you mean by neglect? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

If you mean ignoring it for way too long, then yes! :rofl::joy: these plants will just do their thing if we let ‘em.

I usually neglect things like this:

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Told ya, Best Mentor for those of us who pay too much fucking attention to their plants!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

They are all the same strain - unsure of seed bank - either here or Premium or some of both. Each one started the same day (as in germinated), grew their first set of true leaves at the same time, and that’s about it on equal growth :rofl: Now, they seem to have taken on their own identities - whatever that may be :thinking: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Hey bro , don’t suppose you have a pic you could send/post of your chiller, reservoir, pumps, etc. setup? I think I have everything, I just wanted to see your setup, if you don’t mind :thinking: :sweat_smile:
Also, what light do you recommend that I won’t have to sell a kidney for? :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Depends on the space you’re wanting to light up. If you’re aiming for a 3x3 or smaller, Green Beams (green-beams[dot]com) has a 480 watt light that’s really pretty impressive. Last time I looked it was under $400. Less than $1/watt by quite a bit. It’s also not a sh!tty blurple - can vouch for em. Here’s my plant growing under their 240w fixture.
Okay hang on, apparently I decided to reconfigure so there are a few ladies sharing the light. :joy::rofl: aerial of everyone under her rn

Up til last night when I did a deep clean and reorganize, this one had been the prime plant.

Here’s a few snaps of the GB:

If you want to light a bigger space, I’d go on the HLG website or EBay and look for a refurbished 650R, Scorpion Diablo, or Black Bird. Direct through their website, “refurb” gets you 20% off.

My 650R is pretty beastly. It runs hotter than my other lights but it also uses more power so it makes sense.

My plants under the 650R are also relatively cooked.

Here’s the 650R plus my KingBrite 240w. Couldn’t get a shot of just the HLG light. It is the 4 panel in a square. No UV lights - KingBrite has UV.

My hydro setup isn’t set up right now - it’s been decommissioned officially for about two months. I need to let 4 more plants finish up, then I’ll be adding it back into the right side of my room.

Here’s where it will go once these things hurry up:

I should be kinder. 3 of those are my own strains. I just want them to hustle already. :joy::rofl:

As far as parts - it’s just
PVC, water chiller, submersible water pump, air pump, airline tubing, air stones, net pots, and hydroton or whatever you like as your growing medium (peachfuzz just uses neoprene collars like in E-Z Cloners).
I have two of these:

3 Likes

I also have 2 of the same Active Aqua air pumps like you have. The picture with the pumps - I have 2 of each. Do you use the air stones in your reservoir or just in bubble buckets?

2 Likes

I use airstones everywhere. My sentiment is more airstones = more oxygen. Some folks use a wave maker instead of air stones in their reservoir to avoid unnecessary pH drift. I don’t mind adjusting my pH.

That’s the same chiller I have, and the air pump I truly enjoy. I have the same - or a similar one. I couldn’t find it earlier. But it’s right in front of me.

2 Likes

So far, so good :thinking: Why do some say NOT to use air stones in reservoirs?

2 Likes