Indoor Hydroponics WW Autoflower has drooping leaves overnight... PLEASE HELP!

Totally agree. I really hadn’t had a chance to look at the specs and probably would know what I was looking at anyways… lol. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Can you elaborate on this? I need a visual PLEASE??? Would you mind showing a pic of the tote that your referring to? I haven’t seen another option for DWC that offer totes as large as my tent (5’ wide x 2.5’ deep x 6.5’ tall).

2 Likes

I use two 20 gal totes to grow in with a 18 gal reservoir. I put it together myself.

I think @CooterJuice uses a big DWC cooler… I think.
He might have a good picture of his setup. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Vs2000 in 2.5x5 shouldn’t be showimg excessive light issues, but seems like it is. What did i miss?

1 Like

If i was going to build a dwc for the size space you have id use this

2 Likes

So what do you guys think of her as of yesterday?

3 Likes

If you’ve been in flower for more than 12 weeks since you first saw buds, and trics are cloudy with some amber, I personally would chop it, dry it, and enjoy it and move on…

It may be like @Graysin said and just be bad seed. Weed is kind of like kids, some just don’t grow up to win prizes… lol :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

It sure is looking like it’s gonna shape up that way. Time to devote the time and attention to the young ones who are still full of potential. The buds you’ve got will still be smokeable, so it ain’t all for nothing :v:

2 Likes

Thanks guys :v: I’m off to chop :axe:

3 Likes

Is this what you meant by “throwing white pistils again”?

1 Like

Yep, exactly

1 Like

So let them turn again?

You could. based on how little progress she seems to have made, I’d probably abandon ship and focus on raising the next ones under more light. But that’s just me - I got lots of time but not enough to forgive a plant that’s just being a d!ck because it feels like it. :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I agree :+1: Thanks again Graysin and still the best mentor :sunglasses: I started a Jack Herer auto - she never sprouted so I put her in some rockwool and 1 DAY later she sprouted her 1st two leaves two days later 4 true leaves and into her home.

Oh and here is pic of White Rhino fem. in her new home

check out her air roots

Not too shabby :crazy_face:

1 Like

She’s lookin pretty happy! Just as an FYI you could easily let her water level drop another inch or two.

1 Like

Got it :+1: How did I miss that one? :sweat_smile: Thanks again bro :rofl: :rofl: :v:

2 Likes

We almost never stare at our hydro plants from inside the bucket. I’m guilty of the opposite. Sometimes I don’t check my water level til the plant is wilting like she ain’t been watered in a week and I think “boy that’s odd.” :rofl:

1 Like

Got that right :+1: Too much H20 - Wilted :warning: Not enough H20 - Wilted :warning: Just right - :yin_yang: thanks again bro :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Excellent!!! Thank you so much :v:

2 Likes

55 Gal. Tough Storage Tote in Black with Yellow Lid - how many plants will it hold (sativa)?

1 Like