Indoor Hydroponics WW Autoflower has drooping leaves overnight... PLEASE HELP!

Around a 1000 ppm’s should be a good number for the stage of flower you’re in.
In Hydro General Hyponics PH down and UP is your friend for pH control.

Patience: :crazy_face:

It never gets easier and it’s never ending.

You wait for equipment to show up.
You wait for seed order to show up.
You wait for seeds to sprout.
You wait for seedlings to grow,
You wait for the pistils to show.
You wait for flowers to grow.
You wait for trichomes to turn cloudy and amber.

After harvest, guess what?

Wait for it…haha !! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

More waiting… for the drying and curing. :+1: :v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

pH down is my strongest Rec. Otherwise vinegar, lemon juice, citric acid all work but I don’t recommend them because your pH will drift.

Adding nutrients will lower the pH. You also still want nutrients. You’re much too early in the process to switch her to water only.

This exactly.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::skull::skull::skull::skull:

I hate after harvest, your supposed to wait for it to cure… Yeah… Okay :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Y’all are a trip over here :joy::joy:

Plants looking good!

2 Likes

Hi Graysin :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: It’s been a couple of weeks now and I was wondering why are leaves at the top top cola pointing straight up? Also, my trichomes are some cloudy and some amber

1 Like

The leaves are like lil solar panels. They’re angling to get more light - many around here call it “praying.”

Trichomes on the leaves or on the buds? It looks like it may have more stacking to do. But I may be wrong. Gonna grab @HappyHydroGrower for his 2nd opinion

2 Likes

Here she is 10 minutes after lights off - she has cloudy and just barely amber trichomes on BUDS (come on man, you taught me better than that). I am not tall enough to see into her “Prayer Closet”. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

She looks pretty happy to me. And yeah I know you know but I always gotta ask anyway :joy:

Let’s stand by for HHG’s opinion. He’s got an eye I can’t understand. Keen, magical almost. :sweat_smile::v:

2 Likes

Seriously, you are a really good mentor/teacher, and you’re always getting others input on my behalf. Just like now - waiting on HHG you guys rock.
She certainly needs to fatten up though, is that another week or so?

2 Likes

Hahaha. Thanks Graysin. As many plants as you go through, your eyes can probably pick a needle out of a bale of hay.

I do think she needs another week or two, maybe 3.
Can you get a nice clear close up picture of just a bud itself?
Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

let me know if this is helpful please and thank you both for helping me out

3 Likes

still going… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

IMHO, it does look like she has done some swelling. I’d say anytime between now and the next week would be a good time to harvest.
That’s just based off of what I can see. I can’t really see the trics so that’s up to you to decide.
If you want a couch lock give her 3 weeks and then harvest. Congratulations! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

OMG Are you serious??? This will be my 1st success!

1 Like

Is this how the very top - looking down should look? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

What happens to the praying hands - do they just close up or what?

:face_with_monocle:

and this is taken over the very top…

1 Like

They usually lay flatter at night/lights off and go back to praying when it’s daytime.

1 Like

Is the top the 1st place cut off? Another “duh” question, but this is my 1st time, remember…
Have you grown Jack Herer Auto?

By “top” do you mean where you topped it? Or the very “top” of the plant?

1 Like

Yes, the very top. I never “topped” her - she still has her “toppings” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I couldn’t pas that one up :joy:

2 Likes

good one lol

1 Like