Indoor Hydroponics WW Autoflower has drooping leaves overnight... PLEASE HELP!

It looks like there’s a good bit of fattening up to do. Bud sites all over!!!

3 Likes

Enjoyed that, huh? Went out to eat the other night and went grab my drink and it just kept going and going and hit a guy wearing a LIGHT GREY SUIT and he was pissed b/c I was apologizing while laughing. But my friend explained why it happened This guy walks up to me, pulls up a seat and apologizes and offers to pay for dinner as long as I don’t mind him joining us :fu:WTF
Decided to leave said thanks but we’re finished. Gotta say I’ve had more fun fuc#ing with people than any other “disability”. “Love and other Drugs” this is what life, age, and a steady intake of the all blissful kush :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
nowhere near done! Please define a lot of growing left. Still my 1st time

2 Likes

Thank you for checking her out and your input. Ask a lot of questions b/c this will be my 1st time successfully
I appreciate the help very much Borderryan22

3 Likes

No problem, that’s what this place is for! Thanks for the tag too @Graysin

4 Likes

She looks good.

When exactly did you first see little bud sites growing on her?

3 Likes

Thank you, thank you :grin:According to my pictures it was April 10 She’s a WhiteWidow Autoflower DOB Feb.10 Preflower at 5 weeks which was March 18th I think. She’s my First Lady and her sister is only one week behind her and growing the same rate, which is weird for me. A plant :face_with_monocle: that does what it’s supposed to? For me that’s unheard of :rofl: :rofl:
I have another tent where I run my Auto Pots. I’ve got 7 WWA a White Rhino fem. and a Black Widow fem. all in preflower :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
What and how do you like to grow?

2 Likes

I’m still waiting… How long is nowhere near done? :crazy_face: Quit teasing me and toss me a time, a week, a clue, pretty please :sweat_smile:
I’d ask someone else but I don’t know how to “tag” someone

2 Likes

I would think you have anywhere from 4 - 6 weeks.
It will usually be right around 8 weeks after first bud sites. Could be a little longer and sometimes shorter.

You will learn when the optimal time to chop is. But, first if like most folks including myself, you will harvest too early… haha! :rofl::joy::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I was asking Graysin about that and he mentioned “selective harvesting”, which sounds perfect. Have you ever done that?

2 Likes

Thank you so much for NUMBERS!!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

I have. You cut the top half and give the rest another week or three… lol

2 Likes

Seriously, when?

2 Likes

When to chop? 4-6 weeks.

3 Likes

:rofl::joy: sorry I was at dinner! I’d say in about 4 weeks we can reevaluate.

Ah yes. I see HHG came to weigh in. I trust his opinion over mine any day.

Yep exactly. Wait for at least 4 weeks before you start removing the topmost buds. You’ll thank yourself immensely.

3 Likes

Here she is at first light :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

At dinner? You’re forgiven. Isn’t she pretty just posing? :joy: but 4 WEEKS :crazy_face: :crazy_face: YOU’RE KILLING ME HERE :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Okay then where do I find patience then :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
It’s 1st light and she smells AWESOME and it’s taking me forever to get the resin off my magnifier and cell ph. :crazy_face:

1 Like

:rofl::joy::rofl: listen pal, we got you this far. You can hang out a little while!!

Got a dispensary nearby? I hear they sell patience around $10 a gram these days. :rofl::wink:

She LOOKS awesome! :sunglasses:

Oh yeah, I just gave up. I have two macro lenses, one that I get covered in goop and one I clean vigorously with rubbing alcohol to get clean after it gets gooped. Once the goopy one is too disgusting, I’ll switch to the clean one and try to remember to clean the extra goopy one before the backup gets nasty. :joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Is this good. My sisters are helping, so help me please, thank you

2 Likes

Oh God thank you so much, we just happen to have a dispensary around the corner open 24/7 and I was able to purchase 4 WHOLE GRAMS of PATIENCE SATIVA for $10 - they are having a BOGO so we raped the place, and yes we paid for everything(we’re not thieves).
You’re right though, you have put up with plenty from me and brought in others to help me. So thank you so much for continuing to mentor me and the constant reminder to “BE PATIENT”. :joy: I will try to be a better student :innocent:

2 Likes

Good morning mentor :smile: I went ahead and cleaned out bucket for my First Lady and added a fresh new air stone hoses and cool H2O. What should her PPM’s read and what is the best way to lower pH - she’s 7.5 and have not added any nutrients? Suggestions would be greatly appreciated :crazy_face:

3 Likes