Indoor hydro grow

Got my seeds popped today and in the hydro. Was going to use the AirCube ebb and flow, but for some reason the floats aren’t stopping the water, and it’s over flowing, so I switched it back to the DWC buckets, with 6”x6” Hugo rock wool cubes. Running GH nutes with Silica and Hydrogaurd.
Running Bestva 450w lights for 5, and Green Beans 480w light on the other. Each plant has its own LED light. Inside a 10’x10’ tent, with fans, heater set on 69, dehumidifier set at 60, and classic rock on continuous play.
@AfgVet @Myfriendis410 @OGIncognito @peachfuzz @ThatHydroCouple

9 Likes

Appreciate the tag Grow Bro and stoked to tag along :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Hydro and one plant per light…yep I’m expecting to see some monsters.

1 Like

@Outlaw
My other tent has GDP and Runtz in hydro ebb and flow SCRUG tables, that’s where I’m expecting monsters. Two spider farmer 750w lights and 1 HLG 750w light

5 Likes

Thanks for tagging me in! Here for the ride :man_surfing:

2 Likes

69 degrees sounds little on the cooler side with the heater. But I’m sure with those lights it will go past 69 . Ideal temperature I shoot for in seedlings and in veg is 78.

2 Likes

Yes, outdoor temp here is about 45 at night, lights are set at 18/6 with auto timers. I just checked the tent temp and it’s 78.6

4 Likes

Im pretty sure that you posted pics of your setup , but could you refresh my mind good sir… :+1: :wink:
I’m in the process of chopping the last of my harvest and doing a clean up and reset as well…
Ill get you some pics of my flower room…
I will be upgrading to hlg lighting pretty soon , so that will make a big difference for my space… :grin:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Here is one 10x10 tent. Had to go back the DWC buckets, but hoping to figure out why the floats in the AirCube bucket isn’t shutting the water off so I can go back to it. This tent has 5 Bestva 450w lights and 1 Green Beans 480w light.

5 Likes

Here is my second tent, my scrug tent, it’s running two spider farmer SE 7000’s and 1 HLG 600w light.

9 Likes

Awesome set up. Following!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, I’m always open to suggestions.
Only time I won’t have updates is the first two weeks of June when I’m in Alaska fishing

4 Likes

Digging the set ups Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Just made gummy’s out of my last grow, very potent, and long lasting effects.

3 Likes

My ladies are breaking ground, this is indoor, DWC buckets, hoping to get them moved back to ebb and flow within the next week. Will post in about a week with nutes, temps etc

3 Likes

Congrats Daddy O :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

#goals! :heart_eyes: My tiny tent and I are following along. :joy::joy:

@SheBud
Welcome aboard, any and all suggestions are welcomed

1 Like

Day 8 from putting into ebb and flow, this is one of my 2 Runtz

This is one of my 3 Grand Daddy Purples.

Running 50% nutes for about another week, then I will go 75% for one week, then 100% after that.
Lights are at 45% at 18”. 6” Rockwell cubes get flooded every 2 hours for 15 minutes.
Photo seeds, (all I grow) from ILGM.
Tent temp runs between 65 and 80 depends on day/night/ lights on/off.
8” intake fan and 8” outtake carbon filter.
RH at 50%

3 Likes

Wools, posted on wrong journal