Indoor has me stumped, please help

Im trying to figure out what to do next. I think i may have screwed up. The problem is 5 photos mid flower with leaves fading to green with purple tips to yellow with purple, then yellow. I thought i was maybe underfed so i keep raising nutes. No change, but no tip burn either. I use gh flora trio. 2tsp per gallon of each now. It seems like nitrogen is why i havnt adjusted for flower yet. They are in 5 gal fabric pots. Temp 80 day, 75 night. Humidity 50. Growing in organic soil. I have been feeding with every water. Using 2 gallons for 5 plants every 2 to 3 days. The only things it could be in my head are not having runoff led to a salt buildup. Underfed. I checked ppm in what little runoff i had last time. It was close to the same before it went in. pH is holding at 6.5. Ive grown outdoors to great success but indoors is a different beast. I may not have enough leaves left to finish flower if i cant find a solution. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Hey! You’ll get all the help you need from the great minds on here. Your pics didn’t load though.

1 Like

Do you know what your ppms are in runoff?

So i decided to hit them with twice the amount of water i usually do. I got plenty of runoff. The pH was 5.3 to 5.5 between them all. So i found my problem. My guess is i never saturated the soil in some places and salts built up. I think im locked out or damn close on some or all npk. Ppm 1200 average between them. Ec was 2800 average. What a beautiful leaf though. This is how they look before turning yellow.

This is under white light too. No blurple bs