Indoor harvest totals

Ok I planted 9 plants I had 16 ounces off 4 IlGM super skunk that is absolute dank.

7 ounces off 1 plant of my skunk #1

16.2 ounces off of my blue dream 1 big plant and one midget

9 ounces of IlGM gorilla glue off of two plants

3.5 ounces of popcorn buds " all plants I didn’t separate."

Total is 3 pounds 3.5 ounces off of 1200 watts HPS and 140 watts side led for a total of 1340 watts grown in soil.

20 Likes

1442 grams by my fuzzy math off of 1340 watts somebody give me my gram pet watt as I’m one wore out tired mofo.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Oh, and 1.0761 g/w

3 Likes

Man o man that’s a lot of pretty weed

4 Likes

Wow!!! Nice job

4 Likes

Is that wet weight or dried?

3 Likes

That is a sweet harvest! How was the grow process? Hard to manage or smooth sailing?

1 Like

Trimmed and dried in da jar!

5 Likes

Spider mites at the end led to an early chop for three plants but the rest was ready. That ILGM Super Skunk is some sweet dank and skunky to boot. It made 4 ounces a plant but my blue dream made 16 ounces off two plants. I got 7 ounces off one skunk #1, 9 off IlGM gorilla glue.

3 Likes

Ok looks like I Got the gram a watt but I need to improve on it. Don’t think it was the lights I think it was the mites as the room usually makes 4 pounds not 3

2 Likes

I’ve tried several ILGM strains but the boys round here call that super skunk loud. It seems to be a slower grower as it’s always the shortest in the room when the lights go down to 12, It also attracts spider mites from 3 states away.

1 Like

Holy shit! That is great! Kolas look like footballs!

Nicely done now to reap the rewards​:sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Pressing some rosin tonight with this new dulytech press.

1 Like