Indoor grow White Widow and Green Crack grow issues

From a fellow grower: trying to grow white widow & green crack indoors. They have been growing for 60 days & I have plants ranging from 6" to 2’ my lights are 3000w led they are about 30" away from the plants. None of the plants have put off any branches. They get green leaf’s all up & down the stock then they come out to about 1/2 an inch turn yellow & fall off. I need help if you have the time.

P.S. I feed once a week push my finger down in the soil make sure they are dry then I water (no chlorine ph of 6.2

Lower the light , and u can put the shorter plants on pedestals to raise them up to match the taller ones

1 Like

In addition to what @Tinman stated I would bet my bottom dollar his 3000w is a blurple pulling 150w or so from the wall… maybe that’s enough but something I would clarify with him just to rule out. 30-50w per sq ft is recommended (usually 30 would be high end extremely efficient LED)

Check what he’s “feeding” - 60 days he should have some mammoths by now. Could have planted in too big of pots to start off with. Wishing him luck :+1::pray:t3:

3 Likes

I would say a complete support ticket is called for. There is certainly something amiss here with any cannabis plant being only 6" tall after 60 days.

3 Likes

Would like to see pics also.

3 Likes

We can probably help with more info. Pics are awesome as the others stated. Also if we could support ticket would be stellar.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you