Indoor grow week 7 just started flower times :)

So I went a couple extra weeks longer in veg to about7 I just repeated week 4 of the fox farm feeding & a little bit extra Cal mag and nitrogen with the normal fox farm nutes. 3 skywalker OG’s,1 chemdog #4, 1Bruce banner( the tallest) and 3 black widows which are techinically 2 weeks behind everyone else but I switched them to flower anyways with all the other girls.and the black widow will take longer in flower than the rest. But they are all looking really healthy and going good so far. Knock on wood. I was battling the heat for a few days w it gettin up to 86 in the tent and it being that temp outside as well wasn’t helping in my old farmhouse.and I can’t get another ac unit because I have one for my other part of my house for me and it would be to much electricity and I will pop the old time glass fuses ive got lol,but temps down now and I’ve got a bigger exhaust fan as well so that’s been helping…and I also got a random seed from a friend called Pink Runts and it’s in the front in a lil container dome.she found it in some she bought so that’s gonna go outside some where random so it doesnt mess with my other girls,I also haven’t moved the scrog net into place just yet…on 12/12!lighting,now :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:all the goodness and fun begins I can’t wait :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:wink: .