Indoor Grow/Spiral buds

Can someone tell me why some of the buds in a grow start to spiral

1 Like

That is one UNIQUE bud… is there perhaps any light leaks in dark hours on just that bud? Camera led? Heater… holes in tent?

1 Like

Is that the only one? If there are more, are they all on the same plant it plants if the same strain? What’s your light schedule?

1 Like

lights are 12 on and 12 off. No light leaks the room is enclosed airtight. Air is forced in an out. It’s happening on all the white widow. It has me baffled

1 Like

Are all the WW shorter than the other plants? If so did the other plants outgrow the WW recently or have a recent stretch?

The problem seems to be with one plant right now. But it is spreading. Several days ago I cut off 2 cm from the top of some buds that went spiral. They grew two cm in two days. I thought if I cut the piece off the buds would fill in. That didn’t happen, nothing grew.

They sound like they are revegging… if youre seeing new green growth thats a problem in flower. Must be some kind of light over night.:…

3 Likes

Your made me think about the dark cycle. I figured out my wife is turning on the laundry light during the dark cycle. Laundry light is connected to an old overhead light in the grow room that I thought was disconnected. It’s disconnect now

1 Like

Lol good catch! Sorry it was a bit late… may have a few extra seeds. No big. Good luck with the finish

1 Like

ahh you can still smoke it Pop! BANG! COUGH!

1 Like