I will be doing things differently this time around. 1 thing I will be doing very very different is I will be growing 1 plant inside of grow box instead of 2. Here are the specs of this grow.
- Seed strain: sour diesel, feminized, auto flower
- Method: Hydroponics
- Vessels: Grow box
- PH of Water: 7
- nutrient solution: ph perfect grow, grow, bloom, micro, over drive and big bud
- Light system: Next Generation Quasar LED Lighting Full spectrum lighting for veg to flower spectrums; 420nm to 460nm veg & 630nm to 660nm flower
- Temps; Day/ 75 Night/ 70
- Humidity; Na
- Ventilation system; Carbon fabric intake and exhaust system
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: NA
- Co2; No
I feel like I have learned a lot by my trials and errors of the first indoor grow and also all of the knowledge available on this great forum, wish me luck going forward!