Indoor Grow Journal. First Grow Ever

Also, I took a clone off of the big gal 3 days ago. Here it is:

Growing and happy as all get out. Keep her in a special covered area for humidity. Hope that’s right lol.
I have to be secretive of my in house stuff. So shes hidden in a drawer locked away lol. Took some drilling to get the light to mount undetected, but I think worth it. By the time shes ready to move to the tent, another plant will be ready to clone. On goes the cycle!!!
The water droplets behind her are from my 4xs daily misting lol…

2 Likes

Glad to see they are doing better!!

1 Like

Moved inside lol. My whole room stinks!!! Good thing closest neighbor is 2miles away lol.

@Aolelon
@raustin
@blackthumbbetty
@TDubWilly
@anon95385719

3 Likes

My bedroom has a thing that puts oils in the air for fragrance. I washed it out and put cinnamon, grapefruit, and lime in it. It’s a humidifier otherwise. BUT, all those oils are good for pot, and AMAZING pesticides. I’m really excited now lol. Plus my strains love high humidity lol.
@Aolelon
@raustin
@blackthumbbetty
@TDubWilly
@anon95385719

1 Like

Going to scrog for sure new building it in the next few days

1 Like

Your girls look so happy. I hope your wife likes to smoke since she gave up her closet.

Now that’s a good wife

2 Likes

6 Likes

No no no no no no no! There will never ever be any SPIDERS occupying my space… never ever ever! That spider pic just made my skin crawl and I almost tossed my iPad across the room. I just had this conversation with another member @anon95385719

3 Likes

Can I switch her to flower or what? Shes huge! I know shes only 5 weeks old, but come on lol.
Any more size, and I’ll have to switch her to outside!
I know not to switch her yet lol. Just really excited at how shes grown so much so fast.

2 Likes

You can switch her at 5 weeks.

1 Like

She gets any wider and I don’t know what I’ll do lol.
@raustin
@Aolelon
@blackthumbbetty
@TDubWilly
@anon95385719

3 Likes

Keep lst the tops to let the side branches catch up and keep up the good work pretty much

2 Likes

She’s gonna get wider! She looks beautiful.

1 Like

Getting big! That’s a full size box fan there for comparison.
Don’t worry, the white stuff was slight build up areas of a water/diotemacious earth. Great natural pesticide. The vinegar/water did its job on the mold part. 100% clear! The extra bump in calmag along with perfect soil ph 6.5 is doing amazing with these gals. Would not have made it this far without the help from everyone here. Thank you so very much!
@raustin
@BIGE
@TDubWilly
@blackthumbbetty
@Aolelon
@anon95385719
@Brianprado88
@Whyteboy1994

6 Likes

Look at the growth in maybe 2 days. Unbelievable how big of a difference. That’s my size 11 foot on the ground under the big one. I’m over 6ft and shes over my waist. Thought gold leaf was a smaller indoor lol. Guess not!

Any suggestions on when I should switch to flowering these beauties? They are currently on an 18/6. It it gold leaf and grand daddy purp. All same age. Planted 4/05/18.
@BIGE
@raustin
@TDubWilly
@blackthumbbetty
@anon95385719

5 Likes

looking good @VoodooKing
i like a short veg but that is me

1 Like

You can flip any time now, it’s up to you. They look good.

1 Like

I pruned a bit. I’ll give them until Sunday, then I’ll switch them to 16/8. Oooooooh boy it’s about to start smelling yummy around here lol. Thanks you 2!!
@BIGE
@raustin
I put foil on the walls today too

Used the big wide roll to cover it quicker.

3 Likes

That’s Tri’s coming in right? The little white dots.
@raustin

1 Like

Trichs, or trichomes, yes they are! :slightly_smiling_face:

And you’re going to switch them to 12/12, not 16/8.