Indoor Grow Journal. First Grow Ever

You can’t clone autos. It wouldn’t be worth it even if you did. They are grown on a time schedule not q photo schedule and clones always take the mothers traits, even age. So if you clone an auto just about to go in to flower, the clone will also be about to go into flower and wont get very big.
Also just because a plant is showing preflowers doesnt mean it’s an auto. Any cannabis plant can start to show preflowers around 4-6 weeks.

3 Likes

If it’s a photo I know people who clone with no gels or anything. Just from a cup of water to soil like u do with a reg houseplant.

Good luck

3 Likes

That’s the way mate

2 Likes

It has to be the soil… my big gal looked roasted this morning :frowning:
I’ll post pics soon. 6.5 plain water going in this whole time. Today the drainage is 7.3!!! Shes burning!!! Soil is all organic alphfalfa meal, kelp meal, etc. . . Tried flushing with 6.0-6.1, but it only dropped to 7.2 drainage. Could this be from the bloom nutes? Maybe it form a hotspot in the soil and this last water set it free? Idk. Really sad today.
@raustin

1 Like

Don’t be sad. Hmm, that’s weird. Usually soil Ph is too low after nutes. You’re sure your Ph meter is working properly, does it need to be calibrated?

2 Likes

@raustin
I fixed my ph issues. Running right at 6.5 now. BUT, this started happening on one of my plants. WTH!!!? Help me lol.

@anon95385719
@BIGE
@blackthumbbetty
@Caosred

2 Likes

Excellent! The right ph will work wonders. Now, this other problem… looks like this an old fan. Do you see a lot of them, or is it just one or two leaves?

1 Like

Looks like u need some cal mag to me but u might want to wait til some others chime in. Deficiencies and toxicities are not my forte

2 Likes

Wait what are the black dots?

1 Like

It’s all over that 1 plant. That’s just soil. Not bugs lol @anon95385719
@raustin

1 Like

Strange that it’s only one plant. I think a little Cal-Mag is in order. Try it and report back.

1 Like

Does that white stuff rub off?

1 Like

@Aolelon yes it does. I gave calmag last feeding. I’ll give some more. @raustin

1 Like

That could be white powdery mildew, that’s what it looks like @VoodooKing. I would research it. One extremely easy way to kill WPM is with a UVC bulb. Although it is to be used very carefully as UVC is dangerous to both plants and humans. But on contact will kill WPM spores. I would do some research into it .

Maybe use uvc as a last resort

2 Likes

Do you have fans in the room? And what is your humidity? High humidity paired with no air movement will cause WPM pretty quick. I keep a fan moving over my plants at all times, even if it just rotates past them, In my opinion some sort of air movement is required over your plants

5 Likes

I have the room on it’s own temp control unit. Ac/heat.
It’s not a brand new unit though. I’m thinking it was inside the unit. Or caused by it somehow. I’m replacing the unit with a fan for now. Going to move the entire tent into an extra room of the house. I will consider that UVC light. Thanks for all the info yall!!

Ok. So I did a organic apple cider/water mix. Pulled the bad leaves. And omg did my plants do a 180 during the day. I also turned off the old cooking system. Tomorrow in the AM I am bringing them into my huge walk in closet, bigger then my tent. I had the old lady fold and put away all her clothes in there lol. It was all her stuff anyway. I will be able to keep them at 80 like I keep the house all day. They look amazing right now. The little ones have almost caught up to my big girl. Turns out shes not an auto, just showing her sex in a big way.
I also watered tonight. Watered at 6.8 since the soil is ph naturally at 6.0, excess is still coming out at 6.5. I added a slightly larger, 2.5ml, dose of cal-mag. Hopefully I can see the difference tomorrow. Damn taco leaves. I’m sure since this is only day 3 in GOOD soil and GOOD ph, I will have to tweak what I was already doing. They seem healthy, and ready for the next journey in their life lol. Pics in a few minutes. They are currently in a room that doesnt allow signal in or out lmao.
@raustin
@Aolelon
@blackthumbbetty
@TDubWilly
@anon95385719

3 Likes

P.S. @Aolelon
I would HIGHLY recommend using 2 tablespoons of ORGANIC apple cider vinegar in a quart of water to kill all types of leaf mold, rather then the lights. I did a ton of research prior to making the decision. My STRAINS love it. It could be different with others.

Ok here are some pics.

Little drupy from a watering earlier, like 30mins, but looking good.

4 Likes

Keep in mind, the big one is almost 2.5ft tall. None of them are “small” anymore