Indoor Grow Containers

I think I’ve been smoke’n to much today…lol
Spaced that one out big time…lol

Thank again MacGyver

Will

Again, thanks to everyone; I can’t wait for my seeds to arrive as I just received notice that they are in the mail! I will post again as soon as they are ready to transplant to their final destination. In the mean time I can see that there is a ton of info on this site for the beginner that I better start reading!
Blessings to all,
MGGrows

1 Like

Garrigan62 did you rapid dry one of those widows to see how the resin production helped from the longer dark period in your light schedule ?

No
…but I will. Thanks

Will

I use small containers with the seedlings, after they sprout. Once they start veg move to larger. I have noticed with no drain holes the sprouts get stunted and takes longer to get to veg specially in large containers at first. Only thing I’ll put on a timer is the lights, I’ll water by hand. Just my experience

JJ.
You you have to put drain holes in thoughs buckets
Your plants will never make it . You will just drown them or they’ll get root rot. Either way you’ll just be wasting your time.
Hope this helps

Will

Thanks garrigan62 i have holes in them all now except the flowering one.

Thats good because you would have had big prublems my friend.

Will

I’ve read more then just your reply, thank you you have helped me more then you know :grinning:

Any time my friend, any time.

Will

1 Like

I’ve heard of self watering pots just never wanted to waste my time with them as MacG said cannabis is pretty susceptible to root rot, I know thats way far fetched and way late lol

That thread turned out to be …well…lol something that he had made if I remember correctly.

Will

I stand corrected…not this guy. He just didn’t have any holes for water to drain from.

Will

Lol I knew I was late those posts are like a month ago lol except mine. But I wouldn’t advise using them lol

Question, i don’t get real technical with my budget operation so it’s a hollow Question. Noticed today The bottom left flower the white hair things are turning color to them? I am about 3 weeks in flower and have slowly deluded the 5.1.1 nute. Just got some Tigar bloom 2.8.4 . I’m guessing i slowly introduce new nute? Should i water water water water then feed cycle. ? Sorry I’m such a newbie…

All good keep the questions coming, questions are good lol, the hairs are changing due to different parts of the floral bloom and yea water water water then feed, but that sounds a little early to be changing, now I’m not saying it isn’t possible but it could possibly be due to high temperatures why they are changing so early. Can any one else help us a little better?

Ok that makes sense with the heat cause it’s been above 80f cause my fan came loose and was barely exhausting. I have little thin flags so i can see the strength ish off the flow of air. I’m sorry i messed up i looked it up again it’s been more like 4 weeks in flower.

It’s alright he that sounds to me like she is just now starting her 2nd floral bloom and yea 80 degrees kinda pushes it lol… for best temperatures at day keep them around 74-78f and during night keep them around 68-72f so for them to go over 80 that’s not to great lol

1 Like

Ok cool, thank you very much again. :grinning:

Yes sir not a problem :smile: