Indoor grow box suggestions

The T5 produced 1.5 oz between two plants. Ok being first time grow I met my challenges and made it through. I saw a huge difference when I switched. Yield doubled if not close to tripled. With that being said there were many other changes that took place that help with the yield. Went from an office in a basement to tent in the shed. So there was a huge environmental change as well. Not only the type of light but more light was added.

Now depending on where the light is going like a grow box then the T5 will produce less heat and able to get the light within inches of the plant. Yes you can burn the plant if the light is too close like touching or very close to touching. The LED will heat up a box so an exhaust will be needed and possible an intake as well. You probably should have something like that in mind anyways. It is good to get exchange the air.

Overall the T5 can grow and produce. There are other techniques that can increase yield. Topping, FIM, scrog and such can help with yield. Also the more times you grow I feel you advance a little in helping produce a greater end product.

Love the HLG 300 3K! Bought it just in time for flower mode. Lookin’ good, I think :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Kandy Kush in a 3X3 Gorilla tent about 20 days into flower. GSCE is poppin buds all over the place. Tickled pink for an indoor grow!

Baked Sweets in Roots Organic soil.

I agree, looking good!

They really seem to love that light, thank you for the recommendation!

1 Like