Indoor Flubber Grow

5 Likes

Day 122 Overall ; Day 30 Flower
Cleared out the rest of the bottom of both plants. Also removed some of the smaller branches to help the remaining sites.

2 Likes

Some closeup photos of the sites

3 Likes

Looks like a GREAT crop! Do you remove the bottom leaves even if they are still green?

Hey @DieHigh55. For a lot of them they just fall off from lack of light. The one’s I take off are are green in a sense but certainly not fully green.

So there’s not much chance of the plant losing energy sources by removing leaves? I’m always debating whether to trim lower leaves or not, even if they look kinda gnarly.

Day 132 Overall; Day 40 Flower
As this is my first scrog I had a bit of a learning curve. Removed 8 wires on the scrog as some of the buds were growing into them. I should have removed them 2 - 2 1/2 weeks ago to allow them to get above the scrog sooner. Will keep that in mind for next round. Good to get the hiccups out of the way now.

Everything is looking great. Resin and crystal production in full swing. Most of the bud size growth has finished at this point. A slight bit more to go but most will be bulking up from here to the end. The smell is as advertised…straight up sugar. Can’t wait a few more months to go including cure time til I’ll be enjoying.

6 Likes

looks great… I can’t wait till mine start getting frosty like yours

No matter how many times I get here its like the first time. Just super exciting. Now with all the variety out there even more so. I haven’t grown this strain before. Had to get through bad seeds and the male ratio as Flubber isn’t available fem yet but with all the resin I’ve been seeing, gonna be worth it.

And thanks. This one starting up after awhile has really been a labor of love.

1 Like