Indoor First time

Hello everyone
I need help with growing it is me first time and I don’t know many things like far put lights from the plant, me light is Spider Farmer sf2000 and how much power should light on flower and can I have two different plants one Lemon kix auto flower and two feminised SkyWalker haze on sejm place if I can do that, I want to train on auto because there is Less time to grow
sorry for the mistake
thanks you for your understanding
Seeds first time in soil were 1 may and I not know did dys grow okey please tell me :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::grin::grin:

1 Like

Welcome first thing, relax so far you got some little seedlings under a decent light so what’s the watering schedule. I usually say 12 to 18 inches.

2 Likes

I have only to temperatura I think so in fiftyn may I will buy many things what are priceless and I try to water when I see the soil is dry

Usually every second day ?

Ok so temps good. Raise humidity to 60% and get a little fan to circulate air

3 Likes

For watering stick your finger in to 2nd knuckle. If dry water… If not wait. For them that small i only water once or twice a week if that.

1 Like

I have small one xD
I will put a wet towel
Omg ye in one box on mid is really dry what should to do now ?
And tell me please how many water put on flower for two weeks ?

1 Like

So i get a cup and pour it in so it soaks the soil. Then let it go until dry again.

1 Like

Okey thanks very much and contact​:pray::pray::grin:

1 Like

No worries my friend. We are growmies from all around the world. Grow smoke be happy

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 72 hours unless flagged)