Indoor CFL GG Auto Grow

@Thumper you’re so right. Watering seems to be the most basic yet difficult thing to train the grower on. Um, me that is. lol I tend to overwater everything being from a desert environment. lol It has been quite a journey to let the plant control that part of our relationship. lmao

2 Likes

Food , water, light should be the only controll them girls can get away with. Grab some diagrams and start watching haha they will tell ya what they need :wink:

2 Likes

Update on #3: She is in full flower mode now, so pretty.

6 Likes

Just some hobby pics of a flower on my plant. just for fun

3 Likes

They are looking great

1 Like

Another flower pic today for fun. Maybe I will get lucky and get some good budz shotz here in this grow.

6 Likes

Question for everyone… I have heard some large scale growers say that adding molasses every 2-3 weeks was their secret to tastier and stronger budz. I’m not so sure this is possible, so what do you guys think about this old school method of nutrients???

@MrPeat
@Oldguy
@Myfriendis410
@MattyBear
@HornHead
@dbrn32
@peachfuzz
@Southerngal

2 Likes

I use horticulture grade molasses on my plants. Mostly towards the end of flower to ripen, but I’ll use it here and there in flower too.

5 Likes

@TokerGuy I actually use sugar. I was doing white sugar till the store got the Raw Sugar back in stock.

I was told to use sugar about 2 teaspoons per 1 gallon of water. If it makes it tastier, I have no clue. But my plants do look like they love the sugar feedings.

For the record I will start adding sugar after the plants are at least 2 weeks old aka after they broke the surface. I’ll keep feeding up to the end.

Your girls are looking good. :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve used molasses in the past but not the last few grows. I may try some with this grow to see if it makes a difference.
I mixed it at 1 tsp /gal. Previously.
Can’t remember if it made much of a change in the outcome. :wink::v:

3 Likes

@Oldguy Royal Queen Seeds has an article about adding sugar. I don’t know if you was aware of that or not.

3 Likes

No I wasn’t but now I I have to go and look. :grin:. Enquiring minds. :+1::v:

2 Likes

@Oldguy Glad I could help you out. I only found out about it was when I was running a Firework Stand for July 4th, this old school grower told me about sugar.

So when I got home I did a search and found their article. I forgot to add that the search is very easy to find that article.

4 Likes

@MrPeat. Thanks for the info.
Appreciated. I’ve seen about the molasses in Jorge’s book. But it’s been awhile since I’ve read that part. Supposed to make buds fatter. :+1::v:

3 Likes

@Oldguy That is what she told me. The sugar will make the plants grow bigger and better buds. My GSC Beast was on sugar the whole time and got over 60” tall.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone! VERY VERY helpful.

3 Likes

You’re welcome @TokerGuy. Read the article by Royal Queen Seeds about adding sugar!to your grows. It’s easy to find.

3 Likes

Thank you found the article. Good information and it matches what my pops was telling me too. lol

Good…I hope it helps you so you have a plentiful harvest. :+1:

1 Like

It’s a carb to feed microbes more than anything.

6 Likes