Indoor CFL GG Auto Grow

You could probably pluck that new seedling right out of the soil before it develops roots. Drop into a new Solo cup of media and Bob’s your Uncle.

5 Likes

I agree with the other folks. Remove and replant. :+1::v:

1 Like

I have two seedlings in the same pot here. The first seedling took 3 weeks to come up. I couldn’t find it in the soil after the first two weeks and planted another seedling in the medium. lol now I have this… lmao should be fun trying to transplant that new seedling w/o tearing up any of the older seedling.

I did the same and separated my plants successfully in the seeding stage. I suggest transplanting them now before the roots become more entangled. Please be very careful and take up as much dirt around the seedlings as you can.

2 Likes

thank you, very helpful

1 Like

So this is a duplicate post. We would prefer you do not post the same thing in more than one location.

2 Likes

Yes it’s a double posting. I thought it would be a fun post in the main forum. Thank you for letting me know. I’m learning, slowly but surely. lol

1 Like

I agree with the others. Replant the little one carefully

3 Likes

OK, since transplant. She is responding nicely! Now I have four to the grow this round. Might give one away to my kid. lol He has a MMJ prescription card and over 21 so nobody freak out. lol plus it’s legal here anyhow. Makes us fifth generation US farmers of Hemp and MJ. Woop woop!

BTW, these ILGM GG4 Auto strains seem to be very hardy. Very impressed.

4 Likes

Only time to update the #3 plant. Just had too post this. Look at how much growth from the last post. only 4 days ago!

Question though, She is now on her 4th node. When should I begin some training with the main stem? Which is super fat by the way!!! smh

6 Likes

You can start training anytime, but if it were mine, I’d like to see a little more vertical growth first before training too much because it looks like it’s barely taller than the edge of the pot right now :v::bear:

3 Likes

Exactly the situation. Thank you!

2 Likes

No problem! Great looking plant btw :+1::v::bear:

1 Like

OK, new pics for an update:

#3 is now 2-3 inches above the pot so basic training introduced to the main cola. The other three are looking good. 2/4 plants are in full veg now, # 3 has begun flowering, the smell is rich and heavy already. So I have a staggering growth now, which was my intention from the beginning. I wanted to have 3-4 plants working at all times, about 2-3 weeks apart from one another’s harvest.

5 Likes

Just 24 hours into training the main stalk, the rest of the girl’s colas are already growing better and I had to start training another cola this morning. The fuzzy wire to the right is the main stalk, and the left is another cola beginning training. Tucked the rest of the fan leaves to expose all of her incoming flowers.

3 Likes

Woke up this morning and all her colas are popping now growing upwards. Gave her more training and now you can really see the spacing this method creates. I haven’t ever tried this method on photos so I am curious to see how this works on my next photo crop in February, banana kush, one of my favorites as a west coast raised smoker. lol
Any suggestions??? Please let me know, all input is very welcome. Thanks!

@Myfriendis410
@HornHead
@Not2SureYet
@Oldguy
@Thumper
@dbrn32

8 Likes

Nice job spreading her open, looks good! :+1::v::bear:

7 Likes

Thank you @MattyBear!!!

4 Likes

Looks good from here too!

4 Likes

Looks good from here😉 nice work on the lst, and letting the soil dry out! watch the leaves touching in dirt not good for them brotha! If they are😉

2 Likes