Indoor CFL GG Auto Grow

Where do you think I got the rig. lmao. My Pops was a hippie. Not sure why he hung on to it. I just had to get new sockets and rewire it. lmao

2 Likes

P.S. again! LMAO last time, absolutely promise… I gotta do some some chores so I will update tomorrow. I wasn’t gonna do shit before I hit this strain. Nice…

BTW, lmao, last one I sware on my mom.

A HUGE SHOT OUT TO ILGM!!! Only 3/5 seeds germinated and never cracked at all. I let them know in advance of cracking the next two, the first 2/3 didn’t take at all. They replied VERY fast! Asked me if they wanted me to send replacements or creat an order for 10 free seeds. Of course I said, “The order”, like a kid in a candy store. They provided me with a FREE 10 SEED replacement of my choosing from the ENTIRE site regardless of price. Of course, a new grower ALWAYS wants the highest THC % they offer. So obviously, I quickly chose Banana Kush Fems. Only $99, but I’ve had the Indica strain before at similar % and it worked really well for me. Anyone ever grow this one from ILGM? What are your favorite and best grows from here on ILGM? So far I am a HUGE fan of ILGM’s site, customer service, shipping and MOST of ALL, their forum!!!

1 Like

Check out the temps and humidity since the light change. Amazing! Thanks, everyone!!!

2 Likes

Nevada has strict regulations for dispensaries and every batch of anything they sell is required to be tested and labeled. If anything pops up on the test that is on the illegal list, the whole crop goes into the furnace. Any edibles or concentrated products made in the bakeries that don’t test within the parameters, including the strength of the edible, get a chemical poured on them and tossed in the garbage. lol

1 Like

I saw a lot of weed was just destroyed there because they found mold in it. It seems it was taken care of pretty quick. :grin:

1 Like

Seriously? Do you know what grow company or facility had the issue? Just curious…

1 Like

@TokerGuy If you don’t hear from me tomorrow. Tag me. I should be able to find the news article they just ran here about it. @dbrn32, @Myfriendis410, @MattyBear Is it ok to post like this

4 Likes

Screen shots are ok to post… most of the time :wink: This one should be fine :v::bear:

4 Likes

Thanks @MattyBear, I try not to show links to other seed related sites on this side. But want to make sure I am in the good :smile:

3 Likes

I watch the local news on tv and don’t recall them running this story on TV. wow. Some people lost a lot of money…

1 Like

Photo Updates:

4 Likes

#3: She is on her second node and I am assuming she will be ready for some nutrients in the next week or so. Her growth has been really good this week. I have Bat Guano and less natural Veg nutrients when she’s ready. So far she looks really healthy but I also want her growing to her max as clean as I can. So, any opinions on her future nutes or stick with the guano for a more organic grow? Personally, I like organic because I find it’s not as necessary to flush nutes before harvest.

@Myfriendis410
@Thumper
@Oldguy
@Firsttimmer
@MattyBear
@dbrn32

4 Likes

Don’t give her anything until she asks for it. Just my $.02

4 Likes

I would say looks pretty green right now, probably doesn’t need much if anything.

2 Likes

Let her ride a few you likely have plenty of food in your soil. Keep these guys posted w/ nice clear pics like above :wink: and they will help you learn to read what she needs.

2 Likes

Pic updates

!

4 Likes

She is looking better as the soil dries out :wink:

1 Like

OK, pic of the day. A bit of history first. I tried to drop 3 seeds initially. 2/3 never came up after putting into dirt. I waited over a week before trying to find them and trying two more seeds. I could only find one of the seeds. My guess is that the dirt was too wet for the seedlings at first. Now that the medium is right, one of the two seeds (the one I couldn’t find) decided to show itself today and grew a half-inch above the soil in one night. It’s two weeks later than the plant it shares the pot with. So, now I have two seedlings in one pot too close to one another. When and how is the best way to pull out the new seedling and transplant it to a new pot, even though I only wanted 3 but now I have 4 plants? lol Life is good when this is a problem. lmao Please, give me your opinions.

@Firsttimmer
@MrPeat
@MattyBear
@Myfriendis410
@Thumper
@Oldguy
@Liljoe

3 Likes

I have never encountered that situation. My guess would be to take the seeding that just popped up and transfer it to a different container. I personal would not wait till roots get tangled. Just my thoughts…

1 Like