Indoor budget grow

i should just use distilled then?

Up to you. I just use it on seedlings to avoid problems.
A gallon last me a few months at the rate I grow.

ok ill go get some now. thanks man i really wanna try to succeed here. im working with pennies but ive gathered alot of info. every tip helps. i appreciate your help.

should i use it all the way thru growth? never change ph

no,…just use it for a couple weeks until the plant is established.
It will need food eventually.

1 Like

what do you suggest i feed it? i have it in the seedling soil, i should purchase nutrients?

Perhaps a bit of research first.
You have some time before that is needed.
Maybe tell us your plan, set up. How were you going to grow this?
What soil are you going to use? Lighting?
Im about to log off for the night, but there are a lot of good growers here. Better than me.

Dont overthink stuff, plants grow slow at first, you must be patient. More food and water does not make the plant grow faster, it will however, kill it.
As one of the other folks mentioned, sun is very hard to beat when it comes to plant growth. Even filtered shady sun is better than crappy artificial lights.
If you dont have access to sun you will be extremely disappointed with the results using what you have there. Im afraid that proper lighting and using expensive electricity is par for the course when growing weed. Its the entry fee we all must pay to play. Good luck my friend.

2 Likes

i have scratched up some money to buy a humidity gauge and i decided to lower the lights. hopefully all looks good…???

3 Likes