Indoor budget grow

i purchased 5 gorilla glue auto seeds that where not viable. i was refunded 5 more seeds and only ONE of those were viable. PLEASE PLEASE HELP me keep this plant. hopefully i posted this right… PLEASE HELP or suggest if u see anything wrong here. i am working on a SEVERLY tight budget. i have bought a tower heater, heating pad, bottled water, neem oil, root restore, and freds complete soil. i found these little tiny bugs all over this thing at 3 this morning. should i spray neem oil on plant, on soil, or leave alone?! i dont have humidifier so should i leave a cup over plant?! tthese lights, ive bought 5. 2 reds 2 blues and 1 green. thanks for any help. 20200126_140532|375x500

1 Like

Stop watering. Its waaaay to wet.
Probably gnats. Seedlings dont need hardly any water and usually die when over-watered.

3 Likes

Those lights won’t cut it. Sorry but it’s the truth. It will probably grow a couple airy flowers but that’s about it.

2 Likes

ok thx yall

Don’t worry…you are not alone when it comes to a tight budget. Some members have some bulbs for led and they take the dome off the light. I can’t remember who has done it. Hopefully one of them will pipe in.

1 Like

At this point small seedling you need a Dome and just mist the inside of the Dome couple times a day will be all water it needs. Good luck

1 Like

should i use some root restore?

1 Like

I agree, the reason you’re losing seeds is probably because of too much water and improper lighting.

3 Likes

Just let it dry out and go with a dome. Personally I don’t think you need root restore.

1 Like

thank yall very much. im counting on this thing. i really hope it comes up. its an auto an from what i read, light shouldnt be an issue… i really dont have money for a light. should i turn those lights off and put it in direct sunlight instead?

2 Likes

I have started seedlings in the window it works. The cheapest way to grow weed if you can is outside big red (sun) is free. Duplicating Mother Nature inside can get expensive. (Lights) .

3 Likes

The number 1 thing I’ve found consistently on people’s budget grows is lights. If stealth isn’t a problem use as much sun as you can! If it is you need to buy good lights, everything else you can shoestring or DIY or hack to fake good grows till you can buy good stuff but lights you have to buy good stuff (not ripoff burples) right away.

2 Likes

You could get away with seedling/ clone stage with a flood light but not a green spectrum. It doesn’t do anything for your plants. Try a blue spectrum for vegetative growth

3 Likes

Could he just remove the green lens?

1 Like

UPDATE: i have decided to transplant into some seedling soil i found at walmart. she looks like she bounced right back. im using dome and only spraying inside to try an keep rh. i also incorporated a fan and set the tower heater at 80°F. i left her under the flood lights over night after the transplant and got up this morning and went to pick up 4 of these lights. i changed bulbs this morning. its the best i can afford. thank u all very much for the help. i hope we saved it.

3 Likes

23watt cfls are great for seedlings. 6500k is perfect for now.

2 Likes

is this normal? how can i doctor this?

That happens to me when I get water on the seedling under the lights.
They will be fine. Just try not to get any water on the little ones. If you use a spray mister just mist your dome/cover and not the plant. When you water do so in a way the only wets the soil.
And they hardly need any water at this point. Let the soil dry out some.

1 Like

should my water be ph’d? ive been using core brand bottled water in a mister. its 7.4

Distilled is neutral so I dont do anything to it.
Everything else yes. pH of 6.3 to 6.7