Indoor auto variety

So this will be my journal for my latest adventure OUTSIDE/GREENHOUSE I dropped ten seeds this morning as follows
Northern lights x2
Amnesia haze x2
Seemango
Rhino Ryder
Gelato
Skittles
White widow
Candy cream
Put them in water today hopefully paper towel tomorrow.
They will be in plastic pots with ffof layered with happy frog on top.
As mentioned they will be outside once they are in pots. In greenhouse to start but once big enough will be out in yard during day and greenhouse overnight(critters will munch them)for safety.

Will I need to dome them in greenhouse? Or will they be fine without dome should be plenty warm and humid in there.

9 Likes

Nice! Quite a variety you have there. Good stuff! I think as long as the humidity is good, the domes aren’t necessary, but they won’t hurt, either, in case.

3 Likes

I would probably dome them just because. Your greenhouse is probably benign to sprouts but a dome will make sure you have targeted 90% plus RH.

Nice choices on the seeds! You ought to have some lovely stuff from that.

3 Likes

Thanks @Myfriendis410 and @elheffe702 I was thinking better safe than sorry with domes. I got a great b1g1 sale on seeds. I like the variety so I can’t get bored of a flavor or immune to the buzz. I’ll choose according to the buzz I desire. I know my Sour Kush makes me want to clean and do put off projects. My critical Purple on the other hand is a great I’m not doing anything smoke. Like a medical cupboard of fun :blush:

4 Likes

I do exactly the same thing haha! I’ll work on one strain for a few days then bounce to something else. My current daytime is either Purple Haze (seed from @Not2SureYet) and ASC (again, thanks to @Not2SureYet and @Bogleg for the strain). Evenings I hit Indica dominant stuff like Crystal (my fav) or a Cheese strain. I have some Black D.O.G. that is killer too.

3 Likes

I wish I could find a maui wowie Auto. I smoked that as a youngun and it was a top shelf smoke then. I’m a little dated(old)51. But I can’t deal with the light strictness so I’ll probably only ever grow autos.

2 Likes

@Jbum here it is

1 Like

Nice line up for sure! What size is the Greenhouse? And like the others mentioned I would keep them domed and just monitor them well. Set to watch!

Greenhouse is 4x8x7 same as my grow tent upstairs. Too hot to operate inside so I’m outside now. They will be spending most of time outside the greenhouse but it sure is keeping the others dry today. They would have been stuck in dark shed without the greenhouse. I’m glad I thought to get it out I have Sour Kush to thank for that. It gets my brain going

2 Likes

So if I use a cut up two liter bottle for dome do I leave top on or no? If I use plastic cup do I need air holes?

1 Like

If you cut it right across the middle, you get two for one! :+1:

2 Likes

Whatever you use; poke a few holes in. I also remove the dome daily for longer intervals to help harden off the plant to ambient conditions.

3 Likes

Waiting on just two seeds to sink then into paper towel

2 Likes

This is a AK Auto I moved outside a week ago about 6 weeks old. It’s already getting sugared up I didn’t really see that this early with the blurples inside with tent

5 Likes

Sooooo can I go straight to greenhouse once I put seed with tail down in pot with a dome?
Was hoping not to have to plug in a light if I don’t have to.

1 Like

Awhile back I germinated vegetable seeds in there. Dreaming about the day I could add Mary Jane to my garden :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Got the pots ready I don’t know if you can see the well in the pots but it’s layered 2/3 ffof and center 1/3 happy frog. Seeds will go right into center and grow into ffof

1 Like

Ten pots ready because all ten sank and are in paper towel as I type. I’m getting excited :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Enjoy your grow I’ll be watching to learn

1 Like