Indica seed choices from ILGM

I am currently working with a clone grow, but will be in the market for some good feminized indica seeds in a month or so. After looking at the seeds available on ILGM, I’m considering the Grand Daddy Perps (fem), or Purple Kush (fem). From anyone on the forum that has grown with these strains, which would you choose? Taste and smell are as important to me as potency. I am currently growing 7 plants and 5 different strains right now due to a cloning mishap. I would like that number reduced to 3 or 4 for my next grow, as well as having the same strain, or just two strains at a time. How long will the ILGM seeds last if stored properly? Are there autoflowering feminized seeds available? Also, I’ve heard that autoflower seeds produce less potency/harvest than photo seeds? Can anyone confirm that?

1 Like

GDP is awesome! If you are looking for pure Indica genes, the Indica mix pack is a great deal! GDP is one of the three strains. Check ‘em out!

:metal:

2 Likes

Definitely less yield with autos aprox half of potential

1 Like

Lots of great indica dominant cultivars to choose from. My favorite is Crystal. Blue Dream, White Widow, Bergman’s Gold Leaf, all great choices.

Autos used to suffer from lower potency but not true any more. You obviously can’t control veg time so no control over yields manipulating veg time so yields can be smaller than with photos. Depends on your demands.

2 Likes

I vote GDP or Afghani

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies. I may just go with some feminized GDP. Also, the Bergman’s Gold Leaf has me interested. Always cool to try strains you can’t really get anywhere else.

1 Like

I would go afghani all the GDP I’ve seen karley has been low thc % from dispensary I dunno I usually love GDP but maybe Gene’s are drifting

1 Like

Fair enough. I’ll check both out when the time comes. Thanks for the info.