Indica Scrog. How to set up?

Hey,
Just wondering how are Scrog set ups done (with shorter indica plants) pictures and links much appreciated.

2 - 6 inches in height ,use lower height because of you “short” plant. Do you need were to get SCROG stuff ? what do you have now (pots, lighting, ect)

1 Like

Look up Hillcrest grows and you will get a good idea of what to expect .

1 Like

There is no link Yoshi. For hillçrestl
B Safe
Willm

1 Like

Do you know the thread titled where he posted his scrog .

1 Like

Look under beginner My Scrog learning curve ?

1 Like

Here Is a direct link
http://ilgmforum.com/t/my-scrog-learning-curve/3610
Will

2 Likes

Thanks, ill be sure to study it more

1 Like

No problem glad I could help. IG you come up with mother questions to ask.
Feel free to ask anytime.

And by the way…Welcome to ILGM this is by far the best fotrum anywhere on the net.
Feel free to jump in any where everyone here I’d way cool and very understanding. So visit the Lounge and BS with us.

B Safe
Will

2 Likes

Will I’m glad you know how to copy and paste.

1 Like

My scrog Is 18" ; high so plants will be 20" high

B Safe
Will

1 Like

Will how did your main line plants turn out my brother .

1 Like

The yeiald was low but the smoking part of it is killer brother the most anybody can do is three hits that’s it.lol

Willo

3 Likes

What was wrong with the yields?? Btw thanks for support! Always got questions to ask and i can tell this is the place to get em answered! Lol

@garrigan62 well that’s the good part when you Sea of Green grow from clones , it’s never much per plant , but it packs a punch whatever size the buds grow . Now this grow garrigan62 will be my scrog grow so that will extend my vegging cause I’m only growing one plant for this experiment , but I also decided to used the Fox a Farm trio Grow Big , Big Bloom , and also the powder base additives Open Seaseme , Beastie Bloomz , and Cha-Ching to give Fox Farm a chance of approval , cause I swapped another cultivator I know and the Cheese auto and Super Skunk auto he growed was using the Fox Farm nutrients I’m using in this scrog grow to see the difference from the 4 I’ve used so far successfully .

I thought ScrOg method increased yield?? :no_mouth:

Right it dose but I’m using Fox Farm nutrients so I can compare my grow .

Oh okay good, thought my life was a lie… Ahah

I had a bad experience with Fox Farm my first grow and I burned up my plants except one that somehow not pulled through and harvested , but I switched from the fox farm to the recipe for success .

Im hoping on growing clones in rock wool and placing them in Expanded Clay Pellets. Not sure how it’ll pan out. Whats your recipe of success??