Inch By Inch... Grow By Grow. (ILGM White Widow Fem)

Excellent. Thanks, @dbrn32. Yeah, I know I’ll have to do something to keep the light level, but I’m glad to hear I can raise it!

2 Likes

In a 2x4 tent with that light, you will have a successful harvest, just not as big as it could be. I harvested 4 oz of the dankest bud off of 2 plants, which isn’t a windfall, but I count it as successful.

3 Likes

HELP. Sending up a red flare!

Does anyone recognize this problem with my foliage?.. chloroplasts dying out? Thanks for any tips!

Growing in FoxFarms Ocean Forest, no nutes yet, but the plants have been exhibiting signs of note burn just from the soil this past week, so I don’t think that they are lacking for nutes in general. But something is wrong.

@blackthumbbetty, @raustin, @anon95385719, @Covertgrower, @Bogleg @Donaldj

Have you been ph’n? And how old are thd girls?

I am terrible at diagnosing but @raustin and @Donaldj are great at it

2 Likes

I have never seen anything like that before. How’s your Ph?

@WonkaMan I suspect you may have splashed her with the nutrient solution. Any other leaves look like that?

2 Likes

Ahhhh. See. :brain: :nerd_face:

I haven’t watered to run-off, so I can’t tell you about that, but going-in, the water has been at 6.7. They were thirsty last night, and a little bit droopy this morning, so I watered them this morning. I forgot to check the PPM, but it was distilled water (0.5 gallons) with 3 ml of Photosynthesisi Plus and two drops of PH-Up, so the PPM couldn’t have been too high. :thinking:

I haven’t used any nutes on them, so it wasn’t splash. There are a few leaves on two plants that look like this, and they are lower-growth leaves. Curious… and not in a good way.

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: tag more people! :joy::joy:

O and start a new thread with heat ticket

@WonkaMan Since you haven’t given any nutrients, I’m going to say she’s just starting to show nitrogen deficiency. It starts with the lower leaves first. They’re old enough and large enough to be fed.

‘Feed ME Seymore!!!’

1 Like

What movie was that… something with Bill Murray wasn’t it!

He played a small role in “The Little Shop of Horrors”.

1 Like

'Started a new thread in the Plant Care section, so hopefully some others will chime in there. I hope you all have a good weekend!

1 Like

DAY 34. 20 Days in Veg.

Today I applied DE to the surface of the soil to try to knock of the bugs that I think are eating some of the vegetation on my leaves; but not the entire leaves; it’s a little weird. I also tried to sprinkle some DE onto the leaves themselves, but that wasn’t terribly effective. Hopefully I’ll still get them, and hopefully it was the bugs that were the problem. I also added a fruit-fly catcher to the grow tent, hanging in the middle of the four plants (a glass jug with a hole in the middle of the bottom, so the flies can fly in, attracted by the cider vinegar, and not get out). We’ll see.

I also topped the three plants that I didn’t FIM last week.

1 Like

It’s beginning to look alot like X Mas!

1 Like

You can mix DE with water to make a spray. It’s ineffective when wet, but once it dries, its efficacy returns. That way you can spray under the leaves, get the stems, heck, even spray your tent walls a bit.

1 Like