In Search of Seed Banks

Does anyone know any other seed banks that deliver to Florida?

1 Like

ILGM, can’t go wrong

3 Likes

Just looking for a wider variety of strains

Different seed banks have different strains. If you you’re looking for a specific strain we could help better.

Dc seed exchange, true north, seed supreme, are all good. There’s a lot out there.

2 Likes

I wasnt looking for a specific to be honest but most of the strains i see on ilgm ive had experience with in the past. Just looking for some up to date strains

1 Like

Seed cellar has a good variety of genetics

Google The vault it’s cannabis seeds store in the uk very good and discreet.

Attitude seed bank. Lots of genetics. I’ve been told to try seeds from G13, Brothers Grimm, Mosca and Purple Caper

However, you can’t go wrong with ILGM. I’ll probably go with them on my next grow

3 Likes

@Covertgrower, you know or anyone know where I can find cherry do si do seeds delivered to Carolinas?

2 Likes

Do you know how to breed?

I know the process.

Crop Kings has both dos dis do and cherry pie if you feel comfortable with breeding your own

I looked for you and I didn’t find anyone. It looks like it’s a one off from Tahoe hydro, and they’re not around anymore. You could check to see if the link was broken, but they’re the ones that bred it it seems like, and I didn’t find any distributors for the seeds, but a few local dispensaries suggested they had a clone. Others mentioned they have the strain. So its out there, if it’s within 2 years, they’ll sell it over the counter first, then make seeds available. @Zee

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate your efforts. Time and luck is what I need for it! @Covertgrower

I’ve had good luck from Homegrown Cannabis Co.

2 Likes

Closest one I could find to cherry do si dos is one called cherry moon pie?

1 Like

I too have grown every single strain ILGM offers and want recommendations for the newest hype genetics.

Unrelated: I think I found seeds in all my plants.

1 Like

I just ordered from sea of Green , they doubled every seed on the entire order. 110 seeds for 300 dollars could not be passed up. Ssedsman offer free seeds when you order from sea of Green. It’s like buy 5 get 3 free but if you go directly to there website it’s buy 5 get 5 free. With no limit buy 500 get 500 free.

1 Like

Check anything that looks close , I have seen the same strain called different names by breeders @Zee

1 Like

Thxz Skorp. I have looked and a lot of ones “close” to it, or even a cross breed. I think covert is right, it needs more time on the market before we see the real deal on sites.

2 Likes