In search of a mentor for my autos

looking great

1 Like

Possible to fim these 2 larger ones? They gave the nodes but they are so tight. Plants might be 5 inches tall.

Here’s a close up of each larger plant and a pic of entire tent. Thanks.

2 Likes

Depending on how many tops you want sure. I find the first two branches to form from the first node will not get very big so I don’t count them as colas. From the second node on I will try to leave 8 branches. Sometimes 10.

1 Like

Ok cool. But I’m just trimming the very top growth correct? I’ve watched the videos I remove about 75 percent of that top growth?

1 Like

Honestly I never do fimming. I just top and let it grow from there.
But yes, from what I have seen its about 3/4 down the top cluster.

1 Like

How does this look??

4 Likes

Yep. They took off.

1 Like

Like the fim?

Thx for the help man. The purple punch I was worried about is pulling through

1 Like

Ahhh wicked I had a feeling they’d be just fine! We’ll done growmie hope you enjoy the ride :pray:t2:

1 Like

looks good to me

1 Like

This morning!!!

3 Likes

Ayyyyy they grew loads !!!

4 Likes

Split a gallon of ph tap water between them. They were all pretty dry. The larger the plant. The bigger the piece of the pie. Tent getting a bit stinky. Not much though.

2 Likes

Set dli to 25 now as it did great at 20. See how much it can use with those grown roots.

1 Like

Looking really good.
My current 4 plants are drinking 2 gallons a day now.
I will post a pic later.

1 Like

Nice. 3 of mine are showing sex. Of course female. Gonna tie down the taller one tomorrow. Maybe two more.

Did a little training. Looking good. Will see how they respond. Didn’t train one of them because it’s is wide and short and it looks like the fim is gonna split it 4 ways low.

1 Like

Here are some pics from tonight.

2 Likes