In search of a mentor for my autos

brother i still use them, and the non vets look at me crazy, oh well lol

3 Likes

I can remember me and my buddies could have conversations in public and no one had a clue of what we were talking about… most of the time we were talking about them :joy::joy::love_you_gesture: we used the phonetic alphabet a lot

2 Likes

thats awesome

2 Likes

I’ll make a toast to none of our grows being FUBAR!!

2 Likes

They do the same to me. Haha. Their loss. My wife is still active army so I can run my mouth and talk about all the silly acronyms we learned and use them as normal household vocabulary and everyone understands. Haha

Ok. I have a question. I moved the young plants out of the jiffy pots above. I have a really light and airy soul comp. Should I water more than just a little? I’ve never soaked the 3 gallon fabric pots. Thx.

1 Like

If you just transplanted then yes, give a little water.

1 Like

Should I water to saturation? Thx

Should I water to saturation?

Sorry, I had to go for the day.
In coco yes, you can water fully.
I don’t water coco coir every day at first. I let the roots search out water to fill the pot.
Water going in should be pH of 5.8 to 5.8.
And of course feed from the very beginning.
You may know that already but never hurts to repeat.
I grow in coco as well.
If you have a different mix then maybe treat as soil but its hard to tell from the pics what the mix is.

If I’m in 1/3 worm cast 1/3 coco and 1/3 perilte w super soil amendments do I follow the coco regimen?

I’m kinda confused. I watered fully anyway but my water ph was only like 6.5

Sorry about the delays, but I get busy and am in and out of here all the time.
When you start mixing up ingredients it becomes unclear what the plant will need.
I would treat it like soil and go for a pH of 6.5 to 6.8 and see how it reacts.

1 Like

These FastBuds gorilla and mimosa?

Yep. I pinched one off as it looked less healthy. I should be able to tell which one is still growing later.

1 Like

FastBuds won’t disappoint ya brother some the most stable autos there is

1 Like

Yeah. I really want to try their blueberry and fast berry next. Running a blueberry auto from North Atlantic (think it’s Dutch passion generic)
Honestly, right now the blueberry auto is larger than the rest of my plants. They popped same day.
I see you grow a lot of fast buds. I’m pretty stoked. When I grew before the only auto was low rider :joy:

1 Like

Plants peeking up good after the heavier water. 1/4 gallon each to four larger plants. Also put light to 60 percent.

Did this last night. Here’s a pic of now.

2 Likes

Top left purple punch. Top right blueberry auto
Smaller on in middle is grapefruit, covered seedling is mystery and the last at the bottom is forbidden Runtz.

I’m really wondering if these should be a darker green. I’m think that I haven’t made any huge mistakes but I love to worry

3 Likes

I have grown plants that side by side are different colors of green.
They look happy and healthy.

3 Likes