In search of a mentor for my autos

Here’s a couple new pics. Not noting any issues from the root situation. Might be a little undersized for 10 days but hopefully they shoot up soon now that they are free from the jiffy pots.

1 Like

Semper Fi Brother same here :love_you_gesture:. I grow autos and photos and typically grow more than I should in the space But I have learned a few techniques to keep the air circulating with good yields. Let me know and I’ll help with your 1st auto run :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Much appreciated. I’m gonna try to post more if I have questions.

2 Likes

Bro thats about right for ten days ur plant looks good you have to remember as it grows it will stop growing for awhile until it has put out more roots and once it has done that it will get a growth spirt for awhile and then it will go through the whole process again

3 Likes

I’ve also got a 6 inch ac infinity fan to keep everything circulating good. I ended up finding out that they make an xl version of their carbon filter so I’m giving that a try. Only available direct from them. Of course more to come on how well that works a little later. My step dad also jarhead but old school ex cop with a good nose will be the judge on how it works. Honestly though he’s more open to the idea of this…since I quit drinking.

I’m venting into the same room as the closet where the plants are (in a tent) Lights are typically on when I’m home so since I sleep in that room hopefully I’m kicking them some extra co2
Haven’t had any heat issues and humidity is in check for now. I can see that there might be humidity concerns in the future which I’ll try to address on a while home level.

The light I’m using will need to be at a max of 60 percent for autos on 18 hrs light so it makes very little heat.

Of course I want max yield and good quality but I’m growing mainly because I need an immersive hobby. Cheers brother.

2 Likes

Thanks!!! How’s the weather down there ??

1 Like

Sounds like you’ve got it dialed in Brother. I quit drinking several years ago myself. Retired from the Corps in 2003 but didn’t start smoking again until around 2009. I wake up every morning with a clear head now… not so clear when I’m home smoking some good home grown though :joy::joy::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

:grinning: I eas in 2003 myself but only did 4. 1 trip to the sandbox was enough for me​:relaxed:

2 Likes

Made a few of those myself , Jarheads for life Brother :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I have a question? What’s you favorite flavor crayon and does anyone know what “marines” stands for?:us::call_me_hand:t2::crazy_face: thanks for your service brother. I won’t hold it against y’all that you probably have a chicken, ball, and hook tattooed somewhere on your arm. :joy: love my brothers and sisters. ‘Merica!!

2 Likes

Look up on YouTube EAS song. Hahaha. Dude got in so much trouble for writing but it’s funny as hell. I know y’all will get a kick out of it!! Climb to glory!! 10th Mountain

2 Likes

:joy::joy: heard them all Brother and assuming you’re a squid?? USMC…Uncle Sams Misguided Children :muscle::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Yah good we are coming into spring now

1 Like

US Infantry ground pounder. 11 body bag

3 Likes

Army*stupid autocorrect

2 Likes

Right on warrior, USMC Artillery :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

gotta love Artillery

2 Likes

Kings of the Battlefield Brother :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thats right lol.

this site edits and removes my quotes, grrrrrrrr

3 Likes

Us Vets can read between the lines :joy:. 1st thing I had to adapt to in civilian life was my language. The military definitely has our own especially the acronyms…. Those are confusing for almost all my non vet buddies :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes