In need of information

Auto gg seeds , three months in and they look like this. Should I be concerned

1 Like

A pic in natural light with flash would help. The lower leaves look like Calcium deficiency (hard to tell with your grow light on) are you giving her any Cal-Mag? That lower left leaf looks like something was chewing on it just saying.

It’s a shed with an open enclosure. 80 with 50 humidity. Use the fox farm trio Nutrients

3 Likes

Have you giving her any Cal-Mag. Let me tag a few growers, look like you may have PH issues @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32 @kellydans @SKORPION

3 Likes

Yeah I was gonna ask about his ph and ppm numbers. Also with the large of a change in humidity what about temperature changes?

1 Like

Ph levels are at 7. One plants buds turn black and then appeared to re veg? An auto?? Here a pic of the same plant November 8th and haven’t used cal mag

2 Likes

Temp range here 70 night n 6 hours of dark. 85 during lights on.

I saw it looked like it was reveggin but I double checked you said auto so I was thinking that lockout caused stress and your buds turned to larp. Now I look at the temperature plus the humidity and your in prime bud root conditions. So several issues and your ph is high.

2 Likes

And these put n November 8th. But are non auto. SkywalkerUploading: 07318B6C-6429-46FA-9A37-96D7B3AA0C42.jpeg…

I’m new at this but all the information I’ve gathered says 79 to 85 temp and 40 50 humidity.

1 Like

Yeah your right I mixed up and thought I saw 80 humidity. So just the rest your ph is high so flush it out a bit and you said you haven’t added calmag so do that after.

Have you changed your light cycle? I use 20 on 4 off. Never changes for autos. I put a timer just so I wont forget. Really looks like light timing was changed and the plant re vegged.

2 Likes

Welcome ! if possible fill out the ILGM support ticket will help you to get more feedback, that will allow Growers to get a little background on your grow. The first picture something little weird going on with the plant. Happy growing !

1 Like

It’s an auto. I think it reveged. I’m told that can’t happen. Flushed them two days ago. Using 600w mp and 400w hps. In an 18 hour timer. Growing non auto skywalker. They look great.

1 Like