In need of expert on lighting help

Also, these run relatively cool. As kind as you have proper ventilation, you should be fine on temps

@NeoGroR thanks for all the info i think im gonna go with hlg one i appreciate all your input happy growing…ya only ventilation is the inline fan with scrubber my temps are actually good but maybe i will buy a clip fan or 2 when i get them…Thanks again :wink:

2 Likes

The fan and scrubber are good. A fan inside the tent to make the leaves shake will help strengthen the stalks as they grow.

To give your tent some headroom, mount the fan outside the tent and the scrubber as close to the top as you can get it.

Good luck!

1 Like

@dbrn32 so here are the spec exactly as ive been given : “4xcxm22 on a hlg185-48 this person also says to tell you all that he is getting up to 284 watts from a hlg 185-48 he said and i quote watch their heads explode” again all this is French to me so what do u all think here? so all in fun anyways but would like to know what you all think here :grinning:

hmmm i will try that because im always trying to get the light higher and that whole damn unit is in the way :roll_eyes:

after i get my lighting fixed im looking for a good video on trimming and curing…do u wet or dry trim? i tried the dry trim this time…i believe i will wet trim my #2 girl she is 8 weeks tomorrow and i believe i will get a better yield out of this 1…the #1 was my 1st and she had serious issues here is a picturt of my 8week old now

still getting cal/mag and ph down but i hope the new one that just went in ground today will be better :roll_eyes: ahhh all in fun its a learning process and what have we all got to do anyways nowadays…lolol… I mean she is doing good for the lil lights i have just trying to get those buds to fatten up

so here is a picture of the front side i sent the technical data before this its just so if u wanted to see and zoom in on it

1 Like

Check out my journal. At post 55 you’ll see how I got more headroom.

1st grow. Let the adventure begin!

that’s perfect i never thought of doing it this way! also where did u get that 6" setup fan included was it expensive? I’m asking cause i have a whole 15x20 room that i could be using and u gave me a whole bunch of ideas i also have an old 250w hlg light i can use that has got to be better for flower than what Im currently using and if i could get a cheap 6" fan with the filter i can make a flowering room and have more options…see Im in an illegal state and have to be careful…don’t need any b.s because of things but room has no windows or anything so i just have to stay incognito :grimacing:

Illegal state here too.

It’s an AC Infinity fan .they have good filters too.

Best fans on the market. Great on electricity and super quiet.

If you have any questions, let me know.

They’re very affordable along with the filters. Use promo code “growcast15” for 15% off.

1 Like

u have the site?

Here’s my room build for ideas :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ac infinity dot com.

1 Like

I’m about $3k into it, the disaster decision I’ve had with lights has cost me a little, and I’m still waiting for my HLGs, but when I get my system down I should be able to easily pull a few pounds a year :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank you, I will check it out :+1:

1 Like

ok so looking at the hlg bord kit i want im curious how did it fit in your tent? my tents measurements are 36x20x63 and this board is almost 36" im not sure it will fit…please let me know how it worked out for you…also maybe they have a smaller sized one do u know?

so im thinking of going with this only because the other hlg light was almost 36" long but the specs look the same to me so the 1 i am looking at buying is this 1 : 260W LED V2 RSPEC BOARD KIT

260 Watt Lamp Kit. High Efficiency QB288 V2 Rspec powered with Samsung LM301H . Suited for main light and supplement lighting. New updated XLG driver allows full range dimming with included potentiometer. (Included driver XLG or 240H selection is subject to availability)
before i was looking and everyone recomended this 1:

260W XL QB V2 RSPEC LED KIT

Rate this (122 Votes)

Free shipping within US

5 reviews

$369.00

or 4 interest-free payments of $92.25 with

260W LED V2 RSPEC BOARD XL KIT

260 Watt Lamp Kit. High Efficiency QB288 V2 Rspec. Suited for main light and supplement lighting. 3 ft long heatsink for a wider spread. New updated XLG driver allows full range dimming with included potentiometer.
are they the same as far as wattage output etc just a smaller board? please let me know…and thanks

You’re looking at the XL kit. They have a 260 kit that will fit your tent.

I wish i could post a link.

This is the kit you need. Don’t forget the coupon code.

that’s funny i just put that 1 in my cart :wink: i went looking and seen it so its basically the same as the other just shorter correct? and do u use worm castings? its basically worm Sh#t correct? and if u do what is the cost like 5lbs for 20 bucks? im just curious what the benefit is/maybe and how much it cost and is it worth it? and the coupon code its here somewhere correct? a few lines up?

The code is “dude”

1 Like