In Need Of Criticism, New To Hydro

Brother sure hate to hear that. Hopefully they’ll get it fixed. Looks like your managing everything really well. Good job!

@peachfuzz is a desert rat too… :grin:

Good luck with everything. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

thanks bro, super appreciate ya followin my grow. its good to know you out there spyinonme :laughing: :laughing: :face_vomiting: :nauseated_face: :skull: :ghost: :+1:

3 Likes

Today will be 127 degrees…
And off to work I go… :angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::imp::hot_face::flushed:
I feel your pain brother…
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

heck yah the heat dome is real here in the NV desert!, I miss the pacific NW weather it was perfect!..no clue how im going to wrap this up with this heat my biggest concern right now is rot from high humidity but just gonna keep doing what im doing. Ive also been refrigerating my RO water and i just slowly add to my reservoir to hold res temps at 65 - 69 F for top offs throughout water changes and that has been helping but its tedious as i dont want to shock the plants with major temp changes so i only add small amounts every 20 minutes or so just to maintain the numbers.

3 Likes

pretty sure i just found out one thing i suck at when it comes to growing… i put off cutting veghetti (was gonna say larf) that should have been trash binned 2 months ago, and i knew it!! but my mind raced to other places… visions far off into the void about a 100 LB cola from 1 plant!!! the kind of stuff that makes you not trim the fat and instead week 8 of flower im takin out stuff i never should have allowed to mature this far and take so much from the parts of the plant i should have been focusing on. WITNESS THE ABOMINATION OF MY GREED!!!..I think im gonna be sick :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Hang and dry it. Can still use it for something. Remember that friend who is only your friend when you have weed ? You grew that for him/her lmao
I actually have my neighbor trim it up
( pain in the ars ) and let him have it.

3 Likes

LOL ohh man…“heres a joint i made you from ground foxtail leaf wrapped in stem stalk and dipped in nute runoff…its organic”

2 Likes

Woke up to a tent full of amber trichomes ranging mostly in lighter colors i cant find my loupe for my camera or id have some pics …but im thinking its time to start the finish, flush and darkness week before chop! …ill toss up some pics as soon as i find the loupe

5 Likes

changed my mind im still in late flower pre flush…i couldnt decide but i started the flush , changed out res to just RO and a day later just added nutes …its too early still i can let them go another week easy
…on another note just registered for #MJBizcon !

Do save your trim: I just bag it and throw in the freezer until I have enough to deal with.

What week of flower are you in now?

Did you mean pistils?

2 Likes

Yes i did, my bad… Thank you for the correction, i been mostly just going by the top pistils they seem to be the last to change…but there is still a lot of clear/cloudy over amber so im giving it another week…yah im saving up trim for hash…im on week 9 of flower not counting transition just since the pistils started to shoot out…hey while on the subject of trim at what point during your grow do you start saving it just after flower?

finally took some pics from various different locations , sorry for quality cant find my loupe had to use my magnifying glass.

2 Likes

They’re gonna lean acidic as you get closer and closer to harvest. They also (from my exp) dont require as much nutes in the final stages so might need to top em off with clean pH water in between changes (where I’m at rm). Most people also stop using silica deep into flower. It typically will try pulling your pH towards 7 too.

1 Like

And yes yes yes keep all your trim. I keep damn near all of the plant lol. In organics I juice my fan leaves. Sugars get turned into dry ice hash and stems get chopped and thrown in my vegetable garden. I do about 3-3.5 zips of sugar leaves to a lb of unsalted butter for Eddie’s btw. Larf etc.

1 Like

Yesss the pH has been on the rise,…current numbers are 0.53 EC, pH 6.3, , 74 F lights on, 63% RH. Thats awesome about your hash volume. i was actually just talking with someone last night about castings and trim…could you feed cannabis trim like stem and leaf (with flush) in your compost for worm bins?

I see no reason why not.Energy of only transforms. Let it dry out toss it in and that’s considered a brown for compost :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

See thats exactly what i thought, good info thank you.

1 Like

I have a question!, so 72 hr dark phase before chop…who believes in it?, is it a good practice? @TheAlchemist @spyonyou @Randy_Marsh @Bobbydigital @peachfuzz @Myfriendis410 @BetrayedSoul @Covertgrower

1 Like

I haven’t noticed any difference chopping after a dark period or chopping during lights on. I just chop at my convenience.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen a difference either with a dark period but my feeling is it doesn’t cost me anything so why not. What I can tell the difference on is running the plant on water only until harvest (last two weeks or so).

2 Likes