That’s some funny stuff right there!! :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

i seriously wish my wife would start adhering to these rules

3 Likes

Why do you think I keep mine??? :wink::sunglasses:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:!!

2 Likes

Lol I’m here for all of this! And I’m watching since I’m also new and always have something to learn.

1 Like

looks amazing great job… nothing I see to critique

1 Like

well here is some photos during this grow from germination on 3/1/21 to where its at today , the last photo is my 50 qt im going to drain the 35 gallon main res this weekend and install the bulkheads and get it fitted to go RDWC and finally quit watching so many nutes go down the drain , also there doing great after the PH scare they are back to drinking 3 gallons a day

7 Likes

Ok just started cutting back nutes for transition with todays refill, I am getting them out of the 5 gallons and back into their 35 gallon RDWC tomorrow ( i had hose issues with corrugated ID). I am going to do the final trimming tomorrow as well and then come next saturday they should be fully recovered ready to flip. and they are loving that Bloom Beast cobb, Am i forgetting anything?

7 Likes

I think you’re on the right track!
Looking awesome in there brother!
Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

thank you very much spy, your input appreciated as always!. :fist_left:

1 Like

Setting to watch, @nodurxshn what you have going on here looks awesome :ok_hand:

1 Like

THank you very much!, im actually shopping for a 5x5 right this minute. Im worried the 4x4 aint gonna cut it if they keep growing like they are and im only just transitioning this week. i need more room!, here are a few updated pics i took from this week while getting them ready to flip.

5 Likes

If your a vet Gorilla tents will give you a 20% off on tents and accessories. I got the 5x5 7’11" for $310.40. If you do get the bars that keep the tent from sucking in while in negitve pressure, I should have ordered 2 sets of them. If setting up alone you have to be inventive or maybe younger than me.

thank you for the info, good lookin out!, I have the AC infinity Cloudlab 866 5x5 tent in my cart for $200 but i think i may go with your suggestion just because of the negative pressure bars, even with a 6" intake fan it still sucks that tent in like an empty capri-sun

2 Likes

If the infinity tent has a convenient little place to hold the controller im sold $$$

1 Like

edit: unauthorized link removed

1 Like

Looking good , unable to change water every week too lazy , soil does it for me , watching love hydro

2 Likes

I hear you there randy, when i first started looking into makin the switch to hydroponics i was concerned the nutes would be too expensive man was i wrong!!, the cost of RO de-ionized water at 5 gallons per day is just insane in comparison. but im loving the benefits of total control :slight_smile:

well its been a super productive day i finally handled a cable management issue in the tent thats been bugging me since day 37, new vinyl showed up from russia and i got a much better trellis in place now. and i did a final trim before flip in 4 days!!. thank you all for the comments, everyone’s input is important is super helpful

!!

5 Likes

Yeah I have a 8" ac fan in mine & it can suck it in, the bars really help. I wish I would have bought 2 sets when I ordered the first time around.

1 Like