In Need Of Criticism, New To Hydro

I really appreciate all the help i have been getting from this community thank you for being here!!
Ok so new to hydroponics t5his is my first run at it , hahha ohh man how im going to do things differently next time. anyways im looking for issues i may not see yet or current issues im not seeing. while i never feel fully dialed in really believe im close. the grow space is 4x4, the air temp is around 75-76 F with 50-59% RH, water temp i maintain at 65-68 degrees F, PH 5.8, PPM 900. let me know if anymore info is needed.

9 Likes

Looks like you’re killing it!

3 Likes

They look good, I think I’m going Hydro next grow so I will watch.

4 Likes

What’s there to criticize?? Brother that’s looking fantastic. :clap:t2::clap:t2::+1:t2:

I try thought you had a journal already. You know if I might interject here, if you post everything on one journal/thread, it will make it easier for folks to keep up with your grow and easier for you to reflect on any issues or questions you may have. Either way, I’ll be following if I can keep up… lol :rofl::joy::rofl:
Good luck! :v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

My biggest regret is not starting in a college bound to become a doctor RDWC! system as opposed to its lower middle class drug addicted can i borrow 5 stacks brother DWC…so many nutes down the drain :frowning:

3 Likes

What’s in your solution that makes it brown?

2 Likes

awesome thank you so much for your feedback, i swear im too close to the project i open my tent and peek in daily expecting to see dead larf dripping down the sides like canned spinach. i almost cant wait to get this grow over with i usually dont sweat nothin, and my bad is there a way to move my post? i just hit the little make a new topic button in top right i will pay more attention.

1 Like

Florablend,Rapid Start and Floralicious+ make it look like the outhouse water on a construction site post taco tuesday at an all you can eat

6 Likes

thank you appreciate it!

Out of likes but that right there is funny!

I think, if you really want to move your post to one thread, there is a donate 1 oz fee to the person @Covertgrower that moves your post… haha! Na j/k :rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

LOL im thinkin id pay that to get my posts in one place

Just make sure that water level is always at least 1 1/2 inches below net basket …
Lookin good my friend…
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

to form air roots right? …thats another concept among the many im new to with hydro. which brings up a question, i had cut mylar reflective film to top my net pots up to the stalk and dampen light but i have always worried about creating a poor airflow through the hydroton. is that a valid concern or am i overthinking it? im not so much concerned with mold as i mist with hydroguard like it was binaca in the 90s

2 Likes

Exactly…
If pump dies, you won’t kill the plant… :wink:
Slowly decrease water level to promote more air roots…
:wink::+1:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

just how low can i let it get? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve had mine 4 or 5” below and it didn’t effect them (short time.) But, more roots in the water means more up take the plant does while still maintaining the proper air gap.

2 Likes

good to know

What is the entire nutrient regimen you are running? I’m assuming you are running more than just that. The Florablend is a humic acid IIRC and is responsible for the dark color.

3 Likes

ahh i thought you just wanted to know what made the water so dark :slight_smile: im running the GH Flora Duo at 2/3 ratio, RO water, armor Si, flora duo, Calmag, hydroguard, rapidstart, Florablend,floralicious+ and diamond nectar. been adding nutrients to my mixing tote in that order with about 10 minutes in between each nutrient before adding aside from Silica i give that about 2 to 4 hours and i always mix it in first.

2 Likes

Grass, cash or ass, nobody rides free. :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes