In flowering stage, no progress

Switched to 12/12 on the 6th, still no pistils or formation of buds. Any input welcome

@Lowhack
So many things it could be mate, but it’s hard to give a diagnosis with out more info…have u ran across a support ticket? Fill one out and we can give u more advise!

Good Luck
Cheers :beers:

That plant is out of control for that height limitation.

The top photo looks like it may be showing signs of sex. I don’t know why it would be taking so long to transition. Perhaps it’s part of the sativa traits.

@Majiktoker would be able to help…

Yes that’s definately sativa traits looks to be a plant of pure sativa or mostly sativa

As much as it has stretched, could lack of light intensity also cause a late flowering?

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Bag seed

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
Soil

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
Na

Indoor or Outdoor
Indoor

Light system, size?
3 120w grow lights
1 24w led full spec

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night
Na

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
No

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Humidifier

Co2; Yes, No
No

@Lowhack
Okay awesome @Majiktoker chimed in and confirmed what I was thinking, that it’s looking like a sativa…they usually take longer to flower, and in turn will take longer to show flowers. So for now stay on 12/12.

Other than that, what type of soil are you using?

And if/when it is possible invest in a Ph meter…u can get one on Amazon or at your local hydro store for about 25usd. And if you are not already using one, buy a small desk fan or two to move air in the grow space.

Also if you are going to continue growing indoors, I would upgrade your lighting to some LEDs!

Good Luck

Thanks for all the info, I have a ph meter and ppm meter just haven’t used them until just now, run off ph is 5.83 and ppm’s are at 282. The water I mix with nutrients PH is 6.72 going in.

I originally started with a 50/50 mix of black cow and miracle grow but since learned MG is a no no so I’ve been trying to extract as much of the original soil and replace with regular potting soil with out damaging the roots, I’m also using fox farms trio pack.

I’m still learning the finer points, but I believe your ppm should be higher at this stage. It looks as if you may be feeding her too little, which could also be a source of your problems.

You have an expert on it now, but that seems awfully low on your ppm reading…

so I went back and read the ppm meter and it says X10 ppm so I think my actual ppm was 2820 when testing run off

any recommendation as far as led lighting?

@Lowhack
WOW 2000ppm for a plant so small is VERY HIGH! Might be because of the miracle grow soil you were using…I would continue to try and remove as much of the miracle grow as possible bruv.

As far as LEDs go…I use two Mars Hydro Reflector 96’s in a 3x3 foot space and LOVE the results!
Other good brands are Advanced, Platinum LED, Apache Tech, Kind and Viparspectra are great brands.
If u want to start out relatively inexpensive look into Mars Hydro and Viparspectra bruv!

Hope This Helped

Wow thats smoking hot mix you got there…

Finally started flowering

Nice now your heading toward the finish line lol
:+1::v:️:wink: