In a pinch can I use this crap

Ima post this here in addition to the journal

TDS 120
Salinity 0.07
PH 6.52
Conductivity 166.0

Thank you @MeEasy - Never a debate with me my friend! I just started from scratch and kept reading and tweaking to improve and share with a disclaimer that there are many ways to grow and my approach works for me. Best to you!

1 Like

Not you I was referring to not even sure one is around here now thereā€™s just those who thinks you are challenging them when your opinion is different than theirsā€¦

2 Likes

Wait are you challenging me ?
I stand by my numbers

2 Likes

That was @oldmarine

To a duel at 40 paces with blindfolds

Nothing to see here

Masked duel

@MeEasy I understand completely.

1 Like

Just so everyone understands I was making a joke
Thatā€™s what I do

1 Like

I joke around a lot myself but some people are just too serious!

1 Like

You can try to make a banana tea with a bit of kelp and fish liquid to feed her but U have brew it for 24hours

1 Like

Any soil and just add 10-20-10 and layer your soil , so as the root zone progresses into the stronger soil , the plants wonā€™t burn.

Iā€™m sorry but I donā€™t know what exactly this means

10% Nitrogen , try not to get your nitrogen no higher than 10% solvable.
Phosphorus you can exceed past 20% , but until you get more polished in your growing try not to exceed 20% Phosphorus your K number in the soil soluble and you try and keep youā€™re potassium around 10 - 15 % and the easiest way is by small nutrient doses measured in oh and ppm available to the plants root zone , which is your P number . Itā€™s can be a learning curve , but like many of us self taught, tons of reading and videos , trying to comprehend whatā€™s all happening and how tge science work to grow strong healthy full budded plants from seed to harvest.
My general statement was saying ;
10%=N.itrogen
20%=P.housphorus
10%=P.otassium
If you can manage this ration in your soil , being that many brands have some micro life or organic matter in them , so you will have some learning to do on ph and ppm and how to manage that as you grow .
It takes some learning , each grow is never the same , soil growing always seems to pull a Murphys Law regardless of how many times you used that one brand name , and each brand name does not hold water are nutrients the same , I seems to think we all know the N.P K. Percentages % ratios for healthy plant grow .

1 Like