Impello Biofuel Discussion

So when it comes to growing my plants organicallyi have the basic knowledge and understand overall in country boy stoners words whats going on in the world of organics. Im try to fill my brain with info but when it comes to scientific words and understanding i havent a clue in the plant world. I understand the medical world, not the plant world. I did what i had to do do barely pass biology qnd microbiology. I burned those brain cells a long time ago. So, with all that said.

I just got my first bottle of tribus. Im starting all my girls ( 6 vegs and 4 flowers ) tonight. Im totally stoked and hope im starting a more healthy envronment for them. I was reading the product book that Impello sent with their product and i came across BioFuel SP. Has anyone used this product before? Is it an all in one fertilizer that i follow a schedule with and just water? Im using Elm Dirt ATM but im really interested in the Biofuel. Just seems like an all around better option than what im using now. Thoughts? Suggestions?

1 Like

I don’t know anything about it, but I would like to watch this grow.

2 Likes

I don’t have experience with it, but here’s this…

SP stands for Soluble Powder.

2 Likes

Here are the canidates…

3 Likes

Trying out a 40 gallon water reservoir until i can get a water line ran to my shop.

3 Likes

Looks interesting but seems to be missing a lot?

2 Likes