Immediate Soil amendments Q

Hi all
I plan on making a supersoil while this next grow starts so in the meantime what should I add to roots organic soil? Anything at all or leave it alone and supplement during watering? Indoor grow tent, WWA in 5 gallon air pot. I am thinking perlite, worm and Bat Guano any suggestion? Next grow I’ll have a batch of supersoil to add.
Thank you

You are asking about what to add to the roots soil while plants are growing in it?

No, sorry. I have another week in a run now. I was looking for amendments to next grow after harvest. I dont have time to make a batch of super soil properly so i am curious what i could add to roots soil to give it a good run or make it bettererer

1 Like

Maybe I’m over thinking it. I bought 3cf bag last week and haven’t looked at it again. From what I’ve seen on the web, the Original blend has Guano and other amendments already in it. I’ll need to look at what I got.

1 Like

Buildasoil has easy to use package

3 Likes

Sorry taking so long to get back. The soil I bought was Roots Organic 707 ingredients are: coarse peat, coco fiber, compost, perlite, pumice, worm castings, bat guano, fish bone meal, soybean meal, feather meal, kelp meal and much more. This is a 3 cubic foot bag.
Depending on appearance or feedback I may add lime and perlite.