I'm worried about frost, got any advice?

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

“I purchased 5 feminized seeds a couple of months ago. They are growing outside, one plant is doing very well. They went in late, so I’m worried about frost. Got any advice?”

1 Like

You could buy a cheap green house
I pick up two of these for 100 ea but they have smaller ones you can buy or you can built one yourself with clear plastic and wood frame ?
But keeping them coveres will help with the frost in the fall

Hope this helps a little
Happy growing :v:CB

7 Likes

fort knox!! lol

4 Likes

@BIGE Not exactly the critter seemed to figure out how to get past the high security fence hahahah
Didn’t eat the mj just Wifey vegetables lol
Lost almost everything this year to them lol
I’m installing gun turrets next year lol and hiring a few snipers lol next season

7 Likes

I work pretty cheap @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

Can you refresh my memory… what size are those green house’s… my friend got a smoken deal on some covered car ports … they are steel construction with a beige Tano cover for $120 bucks… I think they are 10 x 16 x 15 feet tall in the middle and 10 foot tall at the sides… was thinking about making a green house out of a couple of these… what do you think @Countryboyjvd1971?
Remember my temps reach 125 degrees in the summer time which is basically half of the year… so I think the added thickness of the tano cover should work pretty good for my area… and the steel skeleton is 1 1/2 steel pipe… extremely strong… almost a permanent structure… :wink:
:v: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I double black bag my girls at night.I grow at 9000’, outdoors, in Colo. My garden has fair sized rocks to give off heat at night. You could also set larger(5 gals) water buckets with warm water in them. Stick with the indica strains, they are way more tolerant.

2 Likes

@peachfuzz holy crap i just saw tbis post today hahha sorry bro

No worries my friend… :wink:
I haven’t had time to even think about an outdoor grow… :wink:
We’ll get back to this topic eventually… :wink:
:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes