I'm wondering if the blueberry auto flower is good for outdoors

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

“Hello, I’m from Massachusetts looking for good seeds to grow outside. I’m wondering if the blueberry auto flower is good for outdoors. I also already bought Amnesia haze and Northern lights feminized that I’m gonna grow outside which I’m guessing will take till the end of the season? I’m guessing auto flower will allow for a more early harvest to tie me over till the feminized ones finsh. I’m a beginner so any info would be great. Thanks =)”

So I see your from Mass. Well so am I. Well not now but I did grow up in Norwell, Mass.
And there are alot of real cool foke’s here from Mass. So with that said I would like to Welcome you to our world of growing here at ILGM.

The answer to your question is YES you sure can. If you have any other question please ask anytime.

Will

3 Likes

Hey Will. I grew up in Scituate.
We were practically neighbours…

You are the first that i have spoke to in over 6 years doing this that has lived so close to where i grew up.
I grew up on a vegg. farm on High St. Norwell mom and dad sold corn, tomatoes you name it they grew it…lol

Will

1 Like

I grew up on the beach, so haven’t had much experience with gardening. It makes this process that much more fun for me.

I’m the first of my friends who’s trying to grow.

Very happy I stumbled upon this site for quality seeds and sound advice.

Well then…

Let’s show your friends what we can do…and they to will want to grow after they see what you can pull off…

Will

2 Likes

I’m all in & up for the challenge!!!

Good deal brother and you can call me " Will " and just to let you know …there are quite a few fokes here at ILGM from Mass.
I’m looking forward to working with you on your first grow

Will

1 Like

Thanks Will. My name is Scott.
Here is a pic of my first grow. I’m about 3 months in & just went to 12/12.

2 Likes

All right then Scott.
You are alot furtuter along than I thought. Look’n good my friend and you said you weren’t much of a gardner…hell your dam good…lol

Will

Thanks Will.
Literally EVERYTHING I’ve learned about growing has been from this site & the fine people on here, yourself included.

Hi I have 20 amnisia haze they are temperamental easy to burn a magnet for pest if you do out door light of feed take precaution against pest they will give you more weed then you can imagine it just keeps growing