Im wonder what I missed before is to late. Thanks for help

So I started having this dark dots , just in case I replaced all water ( 8 plants , 36 gallons) I used before general hydroponics nutrition in half recommend strength. now I decided try something new and I add Canna Aqua Flores also in half strength. The dark dots still showing up on new top leafs. ph is 6.0 …what do you think?
Thanks

Phosphorus and potassium deficiency.

6 Likes

That’s a little high for hydro in flower. I’d drop ph to about 5.6

1 Like

Im devastated.
I have 8 plants, 1 is over and two are dying. Other 5 is fine .
So…I added little bit more phosphorus and potassium and I noticed everything was been start looking better. Ppm 700
I also corrected pH to bit lower. And I’m not sure if that is related but pH start jumping. Like in one day from 5.5 to 6.8 so I been correcting last 7 days.
But like I mentioned plants looks good, beautiful flowering stage.
Than 3 days ago one of plants start dying front to me . It happen after I been inspecting roots, I only lifted the net cover to look on roots. I assume somehow I broke main stem but next day two other plants start having the same symptoms.
So 12h ago I replaced again entire water. I very carefully adjust ph and add half strength fertilizer GH Flora .

pH 5.6
Ppm bit over 700
After 12h solution is stable
I don’t see any recover or regress from that 3 sick plants. 5 other plants are fine and continue blooming.

So what possible happen? Any hope left for that 3 plants? Should I wait I removed them ?
Im growing 4 years and Im better and better every time but this time I really don’t what happen.

I appreciate any help .

Anybody please ?

Tag someone next time, and someone will see that. @Myfriendis410
This will notify that individual, and if they don’t know they’ll tag someone for you.
How much air are you pumping?
The ones in the middle look to be suffering the most.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Fill out the support ticket and pay particular attention to describing the lights used, how far along in flower, how often you change solution, is there a check rez, what is water level below net pots, what is your water temp and how much air are you running?

2 Likes

Flush them with ph only water for a couple days should bounce back

2 Likes

@Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 @Tom1
Thank you guys for tips, I dont post here often prefer to read and pardon for being chaotic …got my panic attack yesterday :wink:

here is my support ticket I tried my best.

• What strain -Extreme girls scout cookies from Mr Bergman , 3th generation of clones, Im guessing 6 week of very nice flowering

• Method: - Hydroponics , two lines of 4 buckets ( total 8- 5 gallons ) connected to reservoir ( one more bucket in total 9 buckets ) water is rotating.

• Vessels:- net pots 6" lid, hydroton. water level hmm…never higher then bottom of net pot , never lower than 3 inch down from it.

• PH of Water, between 5.5 to 6 ( 5.7 now )

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• after I just change almost entire water for fresh is 280ppm now.
  • This is my 3th flush in 8 days. first I did because of my first post. ppm was around 900-1000 before and 700 after with fresh nutrients ( half strong ) and I switch from general hydroponic flora for Canna Aqua ( I used GH for almost 3 years and I wanted to try something different) Then I started slowly day by day increase ppm. AND I think I just founded answer for my question what happen . I accidentally over feed them , I still have that water on side, I usually keep flushed water for watering my house plants, I just check ppm and is over 1300 :frowning: correct me if Im wrong.

• Indoor room

• Light system

• -6x 280 w quantum boards from aliexpress, 3500k Keep them 15 inch from top of plants ( I had few other brands in past and this is my last upgrade, plants love them )

• Temps; Day 79, Night - 67

• Humidity; between betwen 60-70

• Ventilation system; Yes, 195 fun run 24/7 , 440 fun run only when temp increase 79F

• air pump 1110 gph split between 11 buckets

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, NO

• Co2; NO

I removed today the first plant…it looks very bad, two others are on the pictures below, I cut off all the yellow or burned leaves, few leaves was completely dry . in general…those two sick plants looks very …dehydrated. on the other side 5 other plants looks fine and the blooming very well and I have to say that fool me a little on beginning.
Do you think they can recover ? how about blooming process , its completely interrupt…
What else should I learn from this lesson ?

1 Like

1 Like

Airline not working?

1 Like

It looks like nutrient burn, and not enough air. But I’m also HAF.

3 Likes

@Member420 @Covertgrower

well,…not enough air …I never heard and considerate that , its very interesting you said that.
when I was taking the last pictures above I notice crack on the main hose between air pump and manifold. I didn’t mention that because seems like is not a big deal. the crack was on a bend…like 25%.
and Im sure was like that around two weeks because I notice pump been a little bit louder. I cant check how this crack was affecting air pressure because I already fix it
Will let you know tomorrow if that help.

1 Like

I’m just glad I could give you enough direction that you were able to figure it out.

2 Likes

This may not be right, its just how I do it.
You find your PPM number With a PH/PPM reading
Read res PPM then read PH, If PPM is right PH will be in range too. “Healthy plant no root problems”
If PPM is too high PH will be low and if PPM is to low PH will be high.

3 Likes

Is there a water pump feeding the pots?

@Member420
I have two lines of buckets. Water pump feed on top only firsts bucket in the line than circulate and coming back to reservoir.

No visual progress. Roots looks so so but there is few white ones. Maybe new ones…

1 Like